ADVERTISEMENT

Northeast Nebraska teacher charged with first-degree sexual assault of student

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
A teacher in Madison, Nebraska, has been charged in an arrest warrant with first-degree sexual assault of a student.

Ortiz

Nixel Ortiz, 29, of Madison, was arrested Monday following an investigation by the Nebraska State Patrol. She is accused of having sexual relations with an 18-year-old student on May 6.
According to court documents, the investigator learned that Ortiz and the student began messaging each other around Christmas. Ortiz allegedly told the investigator that she picked the student up and they had a sexual encounter at her apartment. She said she thought the student was 19 years old.

Listen now and subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS Feed | SoundStack | All Of Our Podcasts

Another teacher told the investigator it was rumored that a photo of Ortiz had been circulating on social media with the caption "Come pick me up cutie." The affidavit said Ortiz allegedly said to the fellow teacher: "If I don’t get a boyfriend, I feel like I’m going to end up on the news."

People are also reading…​

Madison Public Schools Superintendent Justin Frederick said Ortiz has been placed on administrative leave. Ortiz is listed on the Madison Public Schools’ website as an English Language Learners teacher for grades 6 to 8, and an enrichment teacher for grades 7 and 8.

Ortiz is charged with first-degree sexual abuse by a school employee. If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in prison. She has been released from jail and is awaiting her first court hearing.
Madison is a city of about 2,200 residents located approximately 113 miles northwest of Omaha.

Nixel-Ortiz.webp

That's going to be a no for me with Nixel. Name your kid something stupid like that and this is what happens. Turns her into a crazy eyed slut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT