ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern

NW makes both FTs. Lead by 4. Then, NW fouls on a three with 8.6 seconds left. Well, review now ... might be a two.

How do you not throw rainbow passes to Edey, especially now, when he has at least a quarter of a foot on NW's remaining biggest player, and inches to a foot+ on everyone else??

lulz @ PU's guards

Purdue makes both FTs. NW fouled with 6.1 seconds left. NW makes both FTs and leads by 4 again.

I'm actually a little jealous sitting here watching the NW student section.

unbelievable-no.gif

Tie the soap on a rope before the game in WL, boys, cause its gonna be prison style on Monday night.

December 1 and Northwestern already has their "signature win".

Whether or not they'll be on the bubble in late Feb and early March is another thing altogether, but if they are, this will be the 'feather in their cap'.

Edey acting like he just tied the game for OT in the National Championship on that bucket.

Dude, you're 7.5 feet tall and going for jump balls against guys a foot shorter than you. Calm your tits.
He was sandwiched between two players on the long pass and inbounds play for two. Not easy catching the ball, especially on a length of the floor pass.

Reactions: Andrew Houk
Purrrrr DONT.

Unfortunately they'll play pissed off and really well against us at home. Plus they'll shoot 70% from 3, with some guy that has made 2 threes all year will hit like 5.

Reactions: BioHawk
Purdue… overrated as per usual.
Outside of Edey they’re a bubble team. With Edey they’re maaaybe Top 12.
Have you even watched any of their games this season or just reacting to losing to a good Northwestern team on the road? They just beat Gonzaga, Tennessee, then Marquette in three days about a week ago. Yes they choked in tournament last year but they look like a final four team to me.

Have you even watched any of their games this season or just reacting to losing to a good Northwestern team on the road? They just beat Gonzaga, Tennessee, then Marquette in three days about a week ago. Yes they choked in tournament last year but they look like a final four team to me.
You need great guard play to make deep tourney runs. Purdue doesn’t have that. I’m not sure anyone in the B1G does.

I was hoping the game would go to 4 overtime’s Edey playing nearly 60 minutes and still being a little sore and worn out on Monday.

So somehow that point is invalid for November tournaments against top ranked teams? lol.
Yep, exactly. Marquette, Tennessee and Gonzaga all have great guard play, and Purdue beat them all. I get we all have March Madness PTSD when it comes to the Big Ten, but as recently as three Tournaments ago the conference overperformed and had multiple teams make deep runs. Each season is a blank slate for that type of thing, and these things tend to equalize.

The Big Ten might have a bunch of teams lose early in March Madness this year, but only a lazy mind concludes that it’s written in the stars. The simple fact is that the league looks significantly tougher today than it did a week or so ago.

Edey acting like he just tied the game for OT in the National Championship on that bucket.

Dude, you're 7.5 feet tall and going for jump balls against guys a foot shorter than you. Calm your tits.
I'm pissed that giant came back for another year. Go pro chickenshit.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT