Jun 14, 2001
Name: Brady Brandsfield
High School: Norwalk
Position: Quarterback
Graduation Year: 2017
Height: 6-foot-2
Weight: 200 pounds
Video: Hudl

Q: How was your trip for the Iowa spring game?

BRANDSFIELD: It went really well. I talked to Coach Davis a little bit and I really liked all the new facilities. Everyone is really nice there.

Q: What did you get an opportunity to do while on campus?

BRANDSFIELD: First, we got to hear Coach Ferentz speak. Then they gave us tours of all the new building and the weight room. After that we went over and got to see the locker rooms. Then we watched the spring game.

Q: What was your favorite part of the visit?

BRANDSFIELD: I really liked all the new facilities and their new weight room. I thought it was pretty cool. The new in-door field was my favorite part.

Q: What type of interest has Iowa been showing you?

BRANDSFIELD: They have just been sending mail and then Coach Morgan said he might be stopping by my school in a few weeks maybe.

Q: How do you feel about Iowa overall?

BRANDSFIELD: It is definitely a good school. I don't know where it ranks on my potential schools but it is definitely a nice school.

Q: What other schools are recruiting you?

BRANDSFIELD: UNI, Northwest Missouri State, Minnesota State, Illinois State, and Western Illinois.

Q: What does your camp schedule look like now?

BRANDSFIELD: I've got Northwest Missouri State, UNI, Minnesota State, Northern Illinois, Missouri Western State, the University of South Dakota, and I think that is it.

Q: Are you going to camp at Iowa?

BRANDSFIELD: I haven't decided yet. I might be going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News