ADVERTISEMENT

Not Surprising For Florida--Pedophile Trailer Park (Yes, Really)!

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
Check this out. Pretty screwed up, but in Florida, normal I suppose.

Check this out. Pretty screwed up, but in Florida, normal I suppose.

This may seem bad, but it's a result of proximity laws for sex offenders, being required to live a set distance from schools, day cares, playgrounds, etc. In a lot of smaller towns, there's literally no place where they can live after completing their sentences. I imagine this trailer park is one such place in one town.

This may seem bad, but it's a result of proximity laws for sex offenders, being required to live a set distance from schools, day cares, playgrounds, etc. In a lot of smaller towns, there's literally no place where they can live after completing their sentences. I imagine this trailer park is one such place in one town.
You are absolutely right :) but still it's a concentration of creepy.

By law, there are very few places they can live. Not sure what solution you'd rather have, other than execution or life in prison.

Probably better than having them interspersed in neighborhoods I would imagine.

How long before "Pedophile Trailer Park" is considered "insensitive" and the new label is "Future Adult Sex Camp" :eek:

(insert puke emoji)

Reactions: GOHOX69
Happens everywhere

EP-151119704.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Do you have any of those budget extended stay hotels in your area? Guess what... they are likely located where they are because they meet the distance requirements to schools, parks, etc...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT