ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing about fauci retiring?

He probably would be fired and go through investigations by the Republicans.

Not saying it's justified but Republicans blame him (among many people) for their election loss. So they will be out for vengance.

I mean even before Trump lost they where chanting to fire Fauchi. Because being asked to do their part to help prevent the spread of a disease that was killing millions is anti-ethical to the Republican/Eric Cartman mantra of "Screw everyone else, I do what I want."
I've never heard anyone blame Fauci for the election loss, ever

Reactions: Finance85
He is getting out before the left mob turns on him...after all the vaccine data comes to light.
The "left mob" (as opposed to the 1/6 right mob?) can't still turn on him when he's departed this role? All of these comments saying "he's running away before the Republicans win midterms" make no sense. He can still be "required" to testify (like he has hundreds of times in his career) after he leaves this role.

Reactions: RileyHawk
The "left mob" (as opposed to the 1/6 right mob?) can't still turn on him when he's departed this role? All of these comments saying "he's running away before the Republicans win midterms" make no sense. He can still be "required" to testify (like he has hundreds of times in his career) after he leaves this role.
Then why wait until the end of the year? It's not like waiting will affect his pension. Yes, he can be called to testify after he leaves, but he can make that exercise a lot tougher on Congress if he's a private citizen.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Then why wait until the end of the year? It's not like waiting will affect his pension. Yes, he can be called to testify after he leaves, but he can make that exercise a lot tougher on Congress if he's a private citizen.
Fauci is not afraid to testify. At all. (as opposed to...you know) And he'll have the opportunity again, I think we can all agree. My guess as to timing, is being in charge of the response to a global pandemic, plus being around for 7 presidents, means a lot of loose ends to tie up and institutional wisdom to impart.

He was just waiting for a good time to get out. People are over Covid so he’s taking the opening to step down.

Lot of people in public health leadership have already done the same.
It happened in Iowa with the Governor’s team and IDPH, it’s happened at the hospitals (U of I) and lots of other places as well.
The over the top Covid response caused lots of experienced people to decide to retire or get new jobs.
(Healthcare, teachers, government, restauranteurs, and much more)

Fauci is not afraid to testify. At all. (as opposed to...you know) And he'll have the opportunity again, I think we can all agree. My guess as to timing, is being in charge of the response to a global pandemic, plus being around for 7 presidents, means a lot of loose ends to tie up and institutional wisdom to impart.
Loose ends? Like gain of function research?

What institutional wisdom should we expect from Dr. Fauci? Perhaps we should lock down tighter next time?

I bet you think he was right about everything. 😂

I do not personally believe he was right about everything. I also think that it is impossible to be right all the time in regards to a new virus. I am smart enough to realize that he knows a lot more than I do In regards to these new viruses though.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
Loose ends? Like gain of function research?

What institutional wisdom should we expect from Dr. Fauci? Perhaps we should lock down tighter next time?
Maybe a tighter lockdown when Trump stated Covid would disappear by April/Easter, 2020 would have worked? Or maybe we just needed more thoughts and prayers, I don't know.
Personally I'm thankful that the population was generally intelligent and heeded the best known advice as to social distancing and lockdowns so we could develop vaccines, therapeutics, and our general knowledge of Covid. I was getting sick seeing cadaver trailers outside of hospitals.

Reactions: mooresville hawk
Where did you or the other morons in this thread get your medical degrees from? How many chapters have you written in medical textbooks? Just so we're familiar with your background when trying to illustrate how dumb Dr. Fauci is.
Would you like a little history from the last 2 years? Would you like Fauci's own words on how he lied to the public? Would you like copies of the e-mails where he says one thing privately and then another publicly the same day? Does it take an MD to be able to see those things? Maybe it takes an MD to ignore them, especially if getting funding depends on ignoring them.

Would you like a little history from the last 2 years? Would you like Fauci's own words on how he lied to the public? Would you like copies of the e-mails where he says one thing privately and then another publicly the same day? Does it take an MD to be able to see those things? Maybe it takes an MD to ignore them, especially if getting funding depends on ignoring them.
Yes, your paranoid witch hunt with out of context clips is well documented on this forum. You believe he lied when most of these "lies" are reacting and adjusting recommendations based on new information. It was a novel virus, no one was going to get everything correct.

But you do you. If 2 years of people feeding you info hasn't helped, I'm not wasting any more time on it.

Good for him.

A lifetime of public service capped off with helping America through the worst pandemic in a century.

I hope is retirement is peaceful and prosperous. He will no doubt be lauded in American and World history books for decades to come.
seriously? that guy is a POS

He is getting out before the left mob turns on him...after all the vaccine data comes to light.
The left won't turn on him when more data comes out. There's already plenty of data, e-mails directing a shutdown of lab leak theory, grant applications, letter from the NIH that EcoHealth Alliance delayed and falsified reports, Fauci admitting to lying about herd immunity, Fauci admitting to lying about the need for masks, and on and on. This forum is proof the left will ignore overwhelming evidence, and ridicule people who put forth the evidence.

Yes, your paranoid witch hunt with out of context clips is well documented on this forum. You believe he lied when most of these "lies" are reacting and adjusting recommendations based on new information. It was a novel virus, no one was going to get everything correct.

But you do you. If 2 years of people feeding you info hasn't helped, I'm not wasting any more time on it.

Constant bombardment of bullshit, lies and misinformation by Fox to its stupid viewers can't be corrected by logic.

It's a lost population unaware of the comedy of their foolishness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT