ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing on Tucker’s thoughts on evolution?

Why did God give someone as gullible and malleable as Joe so much Everyman charisma? The world is so much dumber for him taking his podcast where he smokes weed on camera seriously enough to discuss important topics but not seriously enough to ever do any preparation or anything beyond shooting from the hip and making Jamie Google shit.

"There is no evidence proving evolution" - Tucker Carlson, master scientist and anthropology expert.

There is proof

Boro-Taylor-Greene-Spaceship.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
I enjoy the long form and uninterrupted approach. Now is everything on this show correct? No not at all which is why people need to do their own research which Joe says all the time. I like most of the guests and enjoy listening even if I don't agree with them. It's a way better way for discussion instead of 4 minute sound-bytes on CNN or FoxNews when everyone is getting talked over.

OP, why should I care what Tucker thinks? It's well established his is a hack so his opinion on the matter carries zero weight. One one side we have educated biologists and trained scientists, effectively 99.9% believe in evolution. On the other side, Tucker Carlson......

When Tucker points to evolution being a <scientific> "theory" as the evidence that evolution isn't established....... Same type of idiot who says doctors just "practice" medicine. Good luck with your thoughts and prayers to cure what ails ya.

I wonder if he learned this while grocery shopping in Russia, telling the west how Russians are capable of baking bread too(!)

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Tucker is a moron.
He doesn’t understand what a scientific theory is versus the word theory used in standard conversation.

There are plenty of fossil records showing the changes over time.

All of the different versions of Covid alone kills his ideas.

Tucker is a moron.
He doesn’t understand what a scientific theory is versus the word theory used in standard conversation.

There are plenty of fossil records showing the changes over time.

All of the different versions of Covid alone kills his ideas.
You also don't need to rely solely on fossil records anymore to research evolutionary history, they can read the codes now and interpret them a bit. I wonder how many young earth creationists would hang a murder trial jury because all the prosecution had was DNA evidence. Probably depends a bit on the race of the defendent

I enjoy the long form and uninterrupted approach. Now is everything on this show correct? No not at all which is why people need to do their own research which Joe says all the time. I like most of the guests and enjoy listening even if I don't agree with them. It's a way better way for discussion instead of 4 minute sound-bytes on CNN or FoxNews when everyone is getting talked over.
I like scripted podcasts from people who read up on their topics or I like long form podcasts where the 98 IQ comedians don't misintroduce and garble up important topics for their 95 IQ listeners and instead try to be funny and entertaining. Joe Rogan's podcast has sucked since 2014/2015 at least. Redban was heart and soul of that show when it was good it turns out

Reactions: Tom Paris
I like scripted podcasts from people who read up on their topics or I like long form podcasts where the 98 IQ comedians don't misintroduce and garble up important topics for their 95 IQ listeners and instead try to be funny and entertaining. Joe Rogan's podcast has sucked since 2014/2015 at least
Rogan accidentally got himself and graham Hancock bitch slapped in a debate he was supposedly moderating (clearly on hancock’s side). Flint Dibble made them both look like idiots.

I like scripted podcasts from people who read up on their topics or I like long form podcasts where the 98 IQ comedians don't misintroduce and garble up important topics for their 95 IQ listeners and instead try to be funny and entertaining. Joe Rogan's podcast has sucked since 2014/2015 at least. Redban was heart and soul of that show when it was good it turns out
Agree to disagree

Rogan accidentally got himself and graham Hancock bitch slapped in a debate he was supposedly moderating (clearly on hancock’s side). Flint Dibble made them both look like idiots.
Yeah that was cringey, I actually gave up on that one like 2 hours in

The Joe Rogan Experience is possibly the only comedy podcast where the good episodes are the ones where comedians just talk about show business insider stuff and trade stories about bombing on the road. Those are the bad episodes for most other comedy podcasts

Reactions: Tom Paris
The Joe Rogan Experience is possibly the only comedy podcast where the good episodes are the ones where comedians just talk about show business insider stuff and trade stories about bombing on the road. Those are the bad episodes for most other comedy podcasts
That's why I mainly like it because its basically sit down improv and funny. I do enjoy his MMA episodes and other episodes with athletes. Some I admit I have no desire to listen to. For instance every time he brings on a guy who attaches mushrooms and psychdelics to everything he loses my listen that day.

That's why I mainly like it because its basically sit down improv and funny. I do enjoy his MMA episodes and other episodes with athletes. Some I admit I have no desire to listen to. For instance every time he brings on a guy who attaches mushrooms and psychdelics to everything he loses my listen that day.

That is another major issue I have with Joe. People like me and Timothy Leary should be spokesmen for psychedelics, not the true believers. True believers have the square community looking down on all of us.

That is another major issue I have with Joe. People like me and Timothy Leary should be spokesmen for psychedelics, not the true believers. True believers have the square community looking down on all of us.
I have had mushrooms one time and Molly one time. I’d like to dabble more when I get older and figure them out. All they did for me was make me not sleep for a day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT