ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Donald has announced, will you vote for him?

Will you vote for Donald?

• Total voters
A lukewarm baked potato is by far a better choice than Trump. There is no longer any excuse to vote for Trump. He is a deplorable national disgrace.

Question - is there any Democrat for whom you would vote over Trump?
There is no Democrat I’d vote for over trump. I’d simply not vote or vote third party (same as before).

Reactions: ClarindaA's
See. This is part of the problem. You assume all Rs would vote for Trump. I voted for Biden because Trump is just such a DB; but fully regret even voting. If Trump wins the card and Biden runs, will not vote.
Exactly. This place is full of dudes who would be at home on the view, minus the networth of course.

Im doing perfectly fine financially under Biden just as I was Trump and Obama. But carry on dude!
Ha. Ok. I too am doing fine under Biden as my wife and I are blessed to make a decent living; however, I thought the Left was more concerned about the American public vs themselves?. If you seriously can say the average American is better off financially with Biden, I will give you 3 points on the Iowa/Mn game. Politically, I would probably be considered middle to right; however, voted for Biden; but financially, the average American is way, way worse under him.

If you’re arguing I’m maga and idiotic, your opinion isn’t worth much because your reading comprehension is trash.
No. I am saying you have made multiple idiotic posts. Of course, your arrogance will never allow you to admit anyone's opinion other than yours is correct which blinds you to reality.

Ha. Ok. I too am doing fine under Biden as my wife and I are blessed to make a decent living; however, I thought the Left was more concerned about the American public vs themselves?. If you seriously can say the average American is better off financially with Biden, I will give you 3 points on the Iowa/Mn game. Politically, I would probably be considered middle to right; however, voted for Biden; but financially, the average American is way, way worse under him.

Show where I say I am part of the left corky?

See. This is part of the problem. You assume all Rs would vote for Trump. I voted for Biden because Trump is just such a DB; but fully regret even voting. If Trump wins the card and Biden runs, will not vote.
That’s really showing everyone. Biden has done more in 2 years than Trump ever thought about doing, which was actually zero by the way. Go ahead and not vote, it’s just dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
That’s really showing everyone. Biden has done more in 2 years than Trump ever thought about doing, which was actually zero by the way. Go ahead and not vote, it’s just dumb.
He had printed a lot of money. Paid for none of it.

Someday we will look bs l on all these money printed presidents with hatred. It will ruin the country for a decade+.

We will get to the point where the interest on the debt consumes so much of all Tax revenue it will cripple the county.

No. I am saying you have made multiple idiotic posts. Of course, your arrogance will never allow you to admit anyone's opinion other than yours is correct which blinds you to reality.
In your opinion, and I’m sure your MSNBC mainlining messageboard friends will agree with you. Doesn’t make you right relative to that position.

Last edited:
Examples of what Trump policies were bad and what Biden policies are good? Trump is a worse person, ainec

Examples of what Trump policies were bad and what Biden policies are good? Trump is a worse person, ainec
Trump’s budget was through the roof bad. He accelerated spending even before the pandemic. Certainly hurt any gop claim to fiscal responsibility His tarif war with China was stupid. He also pushed the fed to lower:not raise interest rates so he could keep ballooning the stock market.

Can’t think of any good Biden policies.

Let's start with an easy one "we are going to peacefully walk to the capital" and "fight like hell to be heard" isn't "treason".
Trump's band of goons "peacefully" walking to the Capitol were armed and he knew it. Attempting to halt the peaceful transfer of power through forceful stoppage of the electoral vote count and its certification process is subversion of the constitution. Subversion of the constitution, the same constitution Trump took an oath to uphold and defend, is indeed treason. And what did Trump do to halt his goons from forcibly halting the certification process - absolutely nothing. He sat his fat arse in front of a TV for 187 minutes and watched the carnage.

It’s a damn shame the guy who claims to be a uniter couldn’t figure out a way to endear himself to the 70 million who didn’t vote for him.
You mean the 70 million troglodytes who chant “Let’s Go Brandon!” and fly these flags in front of children and old ladies? What would you suggest our president do to win these people over - give out free truck nutz and chewing tobacco? Legalize incest and bald eagle hunting? Suspend all taxes on diesel fuel, deep-fried pork rinds, and 30-packs of beer? Host a “Hee Haw” marathon on the national mall?
il_1588xN.3165791883_jvgl.jpg

Thank you for proving my point.
See, exactly, you don’t get it. This is a specific derision. I don’t respect the people calling me maga and idiotic. I’m neither. It’s not that I’m generally arrogant and can’t see the points. I just think you, specifically, are so terribly biased that it’s nearly pointless to consider what you have to say on politics. It’s ok. I understand. Average people have been exposed to 6 years of msm and Dems trying to tie everyone not dem to maga and talking about existential threats (lately) to democracy. There are many people parroting terrible arguments out there. You’re not alone as is clear reading this board.

Last edited:
See, exactly, you don’t get it. This is a specific derision. I don’t respect the people calling me maga and idiotic. I’m neither. It’s not that I’m generally arrogant and can’t see the points. I just think you, specifically, are so terribly biased that it’s nearly pointless to consider what you have to say on politics. It’s ok. I understand. Average people have been exposed to 6 years of msm and Dems trying to tie everyone not dem to maga and talking about existential threats (lately) to democracy. There’s a lot of delusion out there and terrible arguments out there. You’re not alone as is clear reading this board.
My God! How did I so grossly fail to see your wisdom and knowledge is so superior to everyone else walking the earth? It's not like you don't consistently tell us that!

I have finally seen the light and genuflect at your feet.

My God! How did I so grossly fail to see your wisdom and knowledge is so superior to everyone else walking the earth? It's not like you don't consistently tell us that!

I have finally seen the light and genuflect at your feet.
Good job. I knew you’d come around. Go noles!

Note, I didn’t say anything about my superiority in that post. Basically, I don’t think I’m an idiot and I think your arguments are poor, likely because of exposure to terrible arguments repeatedly. Literally, said derision for your arguments specifically (and the rest of your echo chamber crew here). But, somehow that’s arrogant and I’m asserting I’m superior to everyone walking on earth. That’s a great example of an over generalized argument. Exactly what I stated has been happening relative to the application of maga to all things not dem. Cool.

Last edited:
You mean the 70 million troglodytes who chant “Let’s Go Brandon!” and fly these flags in front of children and old ladies? What would you suggest our president do to win these people over - give out free truck nutz and chewing tobacco? Legalize incest and bald eagle hunting? Suspend all taxes on diesel fuel, deep-fried pork rinds, and 30-packs of beer? Host a “Hee Haw” marathon on the national mall?
il_1588xN.3165791883_jvgl.jpg
Stereotype much? Good lord. It’s shameful the broad brush view you have of your fellow citizens who disagree with you politically.

The truth is neither side really wants to endear themselves to the other. But the left keeps trying to convince themselves and others they’re the party of love and acceptance and all that other complete and total nonsense. They’re the party of virtue signaling making sure every group is victimized and then welcomed in with open arms.

But to my point Joe could have easily said I have an agenda to get certain things done and I expect both parties to work together, show leadership, come to compromises, we can recognize good ideas no matter who they come from.

Good job. I knew you’d come around. Go noles!

Note, I didn’t say anything about my superiority in that post. Basically, I don’t think I’m an idiot and I think your arguments are poor, likely because of exposure to terrible arguments repeatedly. Literally, said derision for your arguments specifically (and the rest of your echo chamber crew here). But, somehow that’s arrogant and I’m asserting I’m superior to everyone walking on earth. That’s a great example of an over generalized argument. Exactly what I stated has been happening relative to the application of maga to all things not dem. Cool.
I never said you were an idiot but disagree with many of your positions. What I have never done is be totally dismissive of someone else's opinion. That is not something you can claim. Your "I'm always right and you're always wrong" attitude, I believe, shows your arrogance.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I never said you were an idiot but disagree with many of your positions. What I have never done is be totally dismissive of someone else's opinion. That is not something you can claim. Your "I'm always right and you're always wrong" attitude, I believe, shows your arrogance.
But, that’s not characteristic of my posts here. For example, I’ve even recently acknowledged error with blackandgold (whatever his moniker is). My point isn’t that you’re always wrong or I’m always right. My point is that I see talking points that are very clearly almost ripped from MSNBC, dailykos and hyperbole and over generalization consistent with what very clearly has been a dem strategy (coupling non dem with maga). The post I was responding to from the other poster which you liked called me a maga imbecile. But, I’m the arrogant one? Please. Yes, I’m totally dismissive of that and no, I don’t respect your opinions on politics when that’s the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT