ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Trump has started talking about being a pure blood, and racial purity

We have definitive proof that there just isn't a bottom to today's GOP. Even Vivek and Nikki won't condemn Trump as he triangulates a message around racial purity. The pure blood comments are a twofer for Trump. Anti vax, and a nod to his superior bloodlines.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...blood-country-biden-campaign-liken-rcna130141
4acc26ebcb7f4526e359f96b591daa79274b715636e2f3615806e4f42f70a5e7.jpg

well, we’re getting to the point where they aren’t beating around the bush anymore.

This isn’t really surprising though….and I’m betting many Americans don’t even care about this quote….unfortunately. Why pay attention now?

To be fair, Trump says what he thinks his cult wants to hear. He doesn't care about all of that.

On the other hand, he also has quite a few literal fascists working for him, and they do believe that s***.

As I've said before, the biggest problem isn't Trump, the biggest problem is his cult eats this s*** up and the other Pubbers will just excuse it or ignore it instead of calling it out. There are very, very few people in the GOP that have ethics or morals, if they did, they wouldn't support or vote for Trump. Reminder, he got 70+ million votes, which means at least 20% of our population sucks something fierce.

What do you think all his talk of keeping immigrants from poisoning our blood is about?
So you're answering a question with a question. Strong tactic when there is no argument.

Did you notice you have to add your own words and context to make it fit? Exactly like I said in my post.

You don't think he's talking about drugs? No, hell no! Gotta be about pure blood nazis since that's what we want and we'll just add extra words and context to make it fit!!!

Who said purity?
Time to be a man and admit you’re wrong:

“15 to 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “[…]They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”

The term “blood poisoning” was used by Hitler in his manifesto “Mein Kampf,” in which he criticized immigration and the mixing of races. “All great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out from blood poisoning,” Hitler wrote.

Time to be a man and admit you’re wrong:

“15 to 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “[…]They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”

The term “blood poisoning” was used by Hitler in his manifesto “Mein Kampf,” in which he criticized immigration and the mixing of races. “All great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out from blood poisoning,” Hitler wrote.
Umm... that's quotes from the op. No talk of purity that I see. Just sayin

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
You mean the guy with a 100% civil rights voting record his last couple DECADES in Congress, that the NAACP memorialized? You’re not going to address this and you’re just admitting you’re a Nazi now?
I dunno.. was he a grand cyclops in the kkk? What was his name?

You don't think he's talking about drugs? No, hell no! Gotta be about pure blood nazis since that's what we want and we'll just add extra words and context to make it fit!!!
Reading the full quote, it’s difficult to know exactly what Trump is talking about. I think that’s intentional. These coincidences with Trump occur too often. At some point, people need to wake up and realize Trump knows exactly what he’s saying and is intentional about rhetoric that is indeed dog whistles.

Considering Trump included Asia and Africa in his tirade, I don’t think there’s much doubt what the underlying message is. At this point, you are either in favor of white nationalism and bigotry or you’re purposely and willfully ignorant. There is no middle ground. Whether Trump believes in white nationalism or not or is just trying to pander to a swath of his voting base is irrelevant. What does matter, and what has become the fundamental problem in our country, is people of goodwill continually choosing to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to Trump.

The man is dangerous and it is completely unacceptable for any person who considers himself or herself to be a decent person to continue to defend and/or support Trump. It is just not okay. Enough is enough. You are either on the side of goodness and decency or you are not.

Yes, when it comes to Trump, the options are binary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT