ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Trump has started talking about being a pure blood, and racial purity

Keep in mind those both sides types are usually hyper partisan my side is always right types.
What is most troubling to me about this episode is the brand loyal Republicans in the board, and society who are silent. They are walking right past this topic with their hands in their pockets while whistling nervously. They know what happened from 2017-21, but they are so brand loyal they will vote for Trump again because they think they will get a tax cut, that they can control Trump, and that they’ll get those good judges like Aileen Cannon and Matthew Kacsmaryk.
There are Republicans in this thread calling it out. Only the trolls and idiots try and defend this abhorrent behavior.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Ever since the Civil Rights Act, the white nationalist party is Republicans. And this is as evidenced by many, many elected leaders and their staff members jumping to the GOP afterwards, and all slave states going red. Don't gaslight us with your Prager U propaganda bullshit. No one here (but you and your MAGAt minions and Northern) is that dumb.
@binsfeldcyhawk2 tries to play the same card as well.

Ever since the Civil Rights Act, the white nationalist party is Republicans. And this is as evidenced by many, many elected leaders and their staff members jumping to the GOP afterwards, and all slave states going red. Don't gaslight us with your Prager U propaganda bullshit. No one here (but you and your MAGAt minions and Northern) is that dumb.
The Civil rights act passed by Republicans. You are so far gone and brainwashed

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
And only because of a Democratic president. That's why the Dixiecrats turned Republican. Your ignorance has lead you to lash out at me, one of your intellectual superiors. You need a little history lesson before you embarrass yourself next time...

Yet the most prominent white nationalist in the country is a vocal biden supporter amd endorser. Biden never disavowed that endorsement himself even. Cope harder.

So maybe we should combine forces and make sure Trump doesn’t get in and then maybe we can hash it out with a couple of normal candidates.
I am begging people to vote for someone other than Trump in the republican primary. What is the left doing about biden? I'm seeing nearly no calls from your side to push a better/non corrupt candidate.

I am begging people to vote for someone other than Trump in the republican primary. What is the left doing about biden? I'm seeing nearly no calls from your side to push a better/non corrupt candidate.
Is it working?

Yet the most prominent white nationalist in the country is a vocal biden supporter amd endorser. Biden never disavowed that endorsement himself even. Cope harder.
You mean AFTER he said "Heil Trump" and AFTER his very pro-Trump rhetoric was used by the opposition to drive down minority votes? NOW that he's a major public enemy that has been used against Trump he says he would rather Biden? I refuse to believe that even someone as dumb as you isn't THAT dumb.

You mean AFTER he said "Heil Trump" and AFTER his very pro-Trump rhetoric was used by the opposition to drive down minority votes? NOW that he's a major public enemy that has been used against Trump he says he would rather Biden? I refuse to believe that even someone as dumb as you isn't THAT dumb.
Triggered because prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer endorsed joe biden and said he was what America needed. Sorry you're in line with these people though I guess.

Rs are lying through their teeth on here that they no longer want Trump
Sorry about your boy getting fired the other day over that messy business in the senate hearing room. Also that white nationalists supported biden in 2020 but I don't think that hits home for you as much tbh

Says scruffy, the avowed Nazi, KKK supporter.

Your people sabula. White nationalists and gay dudes plowing each other in government buildings. Great company.

Sorry about your boy getting fired the other day over that messy business in the senate hearing room. Also that white nationalists supported biden in 2020 but I don't think that hits home for you as much tbh
Did this happen when Albert Pujols was a Yankee?

Your people sabula. White nationalists and gay dudes plowing each other in government buildings. Great company.
Says the evolved KKK and Nazi supporter. Good job scruffy!

I didn't vote in line with white nationalist Richard Spencer. That was you and your buddies on the left. Sorry I guess?
Hey scruffy, send in your weekly donation to the KKK yet? Or is your robe out for laundry? 🤣🤣

So I'll take that as a yes that your middle name is Adolf. That's really weird. But maybe fitting.

The Civil Rights Act was passed by progressives and fought against by conservatives.

After this, conservatives migrated to the GOP and progressives moved to Democrats.

These are historical facts. As much as people like you prefer to lie about it, the makeup and philosophies of the parties have changed in the last sixty years. As I've said before, it's like judging the Cubs chances this year based on their personnel in the 1970's.

Everyone remember those days when the conservatives on the board told us all that their party was happily moving passed Trump, and the only people still talking about Trump were the goddamn libs? We were told Ron DeSantis was the next big time man but it turns out the short little fella is like a robot and has less personality than a bucket of paint. And now Trump's talking about illegal immigrants poisoning our blood and he's the HANDS DOWN BY FAR FAVORITE in the Republican party?

Everyone remember that?

Everyone remember those days when the conservatives on the board told us all that their party was happily moving passed Trump, and the only people still talking about Trump were the goddamn libs? We were told Ron DeSantis was the next big time man but it turns out the short little fella is like a robot and has less personality than a bucket of paint. And now Trump's talking about illegal immigrants poisoning our blood and he's the HANDS DOWN BY FAR FAVORITE in the Republican party?

Everyone remember that?

Hell, even today 90% of conservatives here tell us they don't support Trump; but we all know he will get 60% to 70% in every single GOP primary. Which means most of our HORT conservatives are lying to us. You can tell by their posting. Someone like RN? Clearly disgusted by Trump while remaining loyal to the GOP and its pre-Trump political philosophy. But Doobi, Trad, Scrud? Nah, these guys are going to vote for Trump twice in 2024. Because they aren't just stupid. They are liars.

Hell, even today 90% of conservatives here tell us they don't support Trump; but we all know he will get 60% to 70% in every single GOP primary. Which means most of our HORT conservatives are lying to us. You can tell by their posting. Someone like RN? Clearly disgusted by Trump while remaining loyal to the GOP and its pre-Trump political philosophy. But Doobi, Trad, Scrud? Nah, these guys are going to vote for Trump twice in 2024. Because they aren't just stupid. They are liars.
Yup, there's absolutely posters on here that talk shit about Trump but will vote for him when it comes down to it. They won't admit it, but they'll do it.

Same people would all vote trump over biden if those are their only options btw. Get biden off the ballot!
Yea I have convinced a lot of my conservative friends to vote Desantis but if it comes down to Trump vs Biden most of them will vote for Trump, I most certainly won’t

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Scruffy, I know I give you a lot of s*** on this board, but in all seriousness I don't believe that. I think no matter what Democrat is on the ballot, so many of the Lying Donnie cult will only vote for him. I'm not even sure any of the non-cult Republicans would vote for a Democrat. There's been too much s*** slung back and forth and entrenchment for many of those Republicans to vote for any Democrat. They've got the idea that any Democrat is evil. Just like many people believe any Republican is evil. I really don't see Middle Ground existing. We probably need some kind of moderate in either party to save us, but I don't see one on the horizon.

Yea I have convinced a lot of my conservative friends to vote Desantis but if it comes down to Trump vs Biden most of them will vote for Trump, I most certainly won’t
Is kennedy an option over biden to dems or not at all? He's going to be quite the wildcard if he actually stays 3rd party

Is kennedy an option over biden to dems or not at all? He's going to be quite the wildcard if he actually stays 3rd party
3 options for me is not voting for President, write in Desantis, or vote for Biden/Kennedy. If the election were today between Trump and Biden I am voting Biden. Trump and his closest people are despicable human beings and evil

3 options for me is not voting for President, write in Desantis, or vote for Biden/Kennedy. If the election were today between Trump and Biden I am voting Biden. Trump and his closest people are despicable human beings and evil
You know, I've actually voted Republican in my past. And I wouldn't rule out voting Republican in the future, if they had some non-crazy policies or prople. Too many of them are over the top for me right now. The overriding factor for me is that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser cannot be president. He is far too disgusting and far too dangerous. Who knows what darkness will blacken our country if he would ever be elected again. We saw it the first time. A second time would be that in spades. We can't risk our democracy for one egomaniac. He actually tells us how dark his presidency will be, why can't we believe that. And I would like to see one policy that will make America great again come out of him. I see nothing but slurs and vulgarity out of him.

. He actually tells us how dark his presidency will be, why can't we believe that. And I would like to see one policy that will make America great again come out of him. I see nothing but slurs and vulgarity out of him.
And it's weird, because he even told his supporters not to listen to what they see or hear from the liberal media, they should only believe him. But then he says some wild shit and everyone tells folks that are worried about it, that they shouldn't be worried about it.

Reactions: sabula
You know, I've actually voted Republican in my past. And I wouldn't rule out voting Republican in the future, if they had some non-crazy policies or prople. Too many of them are over the top for me right now. The overriding factor for me is that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser cannot be president. He is far too disgusting and far too dangerous. Who knows what darkness will blacken our country if he would ever be elected again. We saw it the first time. A second time would be that in spades. We can't risk our democracy for one egomaniac. He actually tells us how dark his presidency will be, why can't we believe that. And I would like to see one policy that will make America great again come out of him. I see nothing but slurs and vulgarity out of him.
Totally agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT