ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Trump has started talking about being a pure blood, and racial purity

To be fair, Trump says what he thinks his cult wants to hear. He doesn't care about all of that.

On the other hand, he also has quite a few literal fascists working for him, and they do believe that s***.

As I've said before, the biggest problem isn't Trump, the biggest problem is his cult eats this s*** up and the other Pubbers will just excuse it or ignore it instead of calling it out. There are very, very few people in the GOP that have ethics or morals, if they did, they wouldn't support or vote for Trump. Reminder, he got 70+ million votes, which means at least 20% of our population sucks something fierce.
I think this is who he is. His grandfather was arrested at a Klan rally. Fred, and Donald, were discriminatory in their rental practices. Donald has made numerous racist comments. He’s also made numerous comments about an innate genetic superiority that he possesses.
I think this is who he is. A deeply racist man with a totalitarian tendency. We were using authoritarian, but he seems to want to lead a totalitarian state.

I've said this to your dumbass before scrud and you always ignore. Go to a klan rally and call then Democrats. I dare you.
Why would you assume a normal person would do anything but ignore this advice?

Your deflections are laughably pathetic.
Deflection? Guy made a kkk "joke" directed at Republicans. How is it deflection to point out the true history of the kkk which is that it was formed by democrats? One of those democrats (who was a grand cyclops) was a personal hero to joe biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Deflection? Guy made a kkk "joke" directed at Republicans. How is it deflection to point out the true history of the kkk which is that it was formed by democrats?
I don’t think he was joking.

And if you really want to talk about the true history of the KKK, then you need to be honest about the KKK switching teams decades ago. I’m pretty sure David Duke officially did in the 1980s.

Now, back to Trump.

I think this is who he is. His grandfather was arrested at a Klan rally. Fred, and Donald, were discriminatory in their rental practices. Donald has made numerous racist comments. He’s also made numerous comments about an innate genetic superiority that he possesses.
I think this is who he is. A deeply racist man with a totalitarian tendency. We were using authoritarian, but he seems to want to lead a totalitarian state.

I absolutely think he's racist. I also don't doubt he wants to be in charge as long as he can, but...only because it personally benefits him.

Hitler wanted to be in charge of Germany because he believed in the Aryan race domination crap. Donald want to be in charge because it strokes his ego, gets him more money and keeps him out of jail.

I don't think Donnie gives two s***s about America, he uses the MAGA crap to get want he wants from his suckas, err, cult, err, legions of loyal fanboys/fangirls, a steady income and fame. He's like a televangelist.

“Illegal immigration is poisoning the blood of our nation,” Trump posted Saturday night. “They’re coming from prisons, from mental institutions—from all over the world.”

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
I don’t think he was joking.

And if you really want to talk about the true history of the KKK, then you need to be honest about the KKK switching teams decades ago. I’m pretty sure David Duke officially did in the 1980s.

Now, back to Trump.

Richard Spencer, the most prominent white nationalist in the USA, endorsed biden in 2020. As the disney song goes, some things never change!
You're such a pathetic troll Clown.
No counter? I'm not surprised.
You aren't normal. And you obviously ignore because you know it's true and have no logical comeback.
I've never been to a klan meeting so I'll defer to your Democrat experiences I suppose. You seem to know your stuff about the klan tbh

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael

Richard Spencer, the most prominent white nationalist in the USA, endorsed biden in 2020. As the disney song goes, some things never change!

I've never been to a klan meeting so I'll defer to your Democrat experiences I suppose. You seem to know your stuff about the klan tbh
You are getting the responses you've qualified for.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I absolutely think he's racist. I also don't doubt he wants to be in charge as long as he can, but...only because it personally benefits him.

Hitler wanted to be in charge of Germany because he believed in the Aryan race domination crap. Donald want to be in charge because it strokes his ego, gets him more money and keeps him out of jail.

I don't think Donnie gives two s***s about America, he uses the MAGA crap to get want he wants from his suckas, err, cult, err, legions of loyal fanboys/fangirls, a steady income and fame. He's like a televangelist.
This is absolutely the truth... 100% correct.

You can't address reality. If you wouldn't be such a dumbass we could have an actual conversation about this. I'm willing to admit that the Democrat party had ties to the Klan long ago. Are you willing to admit the Rs are nice and comfy with them NOW?

. If you wouldn't be such a dumbass we could have an actual conversation about this.
The inability to even do this with scruds is why he went on ignore a while ago.

It amazes me that there are people who try to respond to him rationally thinking their post is going to somehow make something click in the lint trap he calls a brain

is there something pathological that forces the both sidesers to always defend the indefensible?

I also notice it’s almost always one way with that crew.
Keep in mind those both sides types are usually hyper partisan my side is always right types.
What is most troubling to me about this episode is the brand loyal Republicans in the board, and society who are silent. They are walking right past this topic with their hands in their pockets while whistling nervously. They know what happened from 2017-21, but they are so brand loyal they will vote for Trump again because they think they will get a tax cut, that they can control Trump, and that they’ll get those good judges like Aileen Cannon and Matthew Kacsmaryk.

The thing is....Trump isn't really a "conservative" in the traditional sense. "Traditional" conservatives are "Rhino's" in Trump world...
True statement, that’s what bothers me, Republicans have probably the most conservative person on the ballot in my lifetime and yet people who call themselves conservative/Republican will vote for Trump

Ever since the Civil Rights Act, the white nationalist party is Republicans. And this is as evidenced by many, many elected leaders and their staff members jumping to the GOP afterwards, and all slave states going red. Don't gaslight us with your Prager U propaganda bullshit. No one here (but you and your MAGAt minions and Northern) is that dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT