ADVERTISEMENT

NPR: evidence of collusion remains elusive....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Editor's Note: This story has been edited to make it clear that it is analysis and that the allegations of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians remain unproven.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/15/676765398/the-russia-investigations-a-case-still-unproven

cg5c1335ce82d22.jpg

And if there is no evidence of collusion, so what? There has been plenty of other/related skullduggery proven to date.
This investigation should have the same parameters the SC used in investigating Clinton and Whitewater back in the day.
This is nothing more...or less, than KARMA coming back on the GOP/Clinton haters. Except...this time some shit may actually be proven.

Until Corsi or Stone flip there might not be proof. I do also wonder what Flynn lied about.
Those meetings were probably just about adoptions and totally legal stuff. Maybe one casual meeting about a building in Moscow. Which is totally legal.

White Water wasn't about a blowjob either. Just get prepared for President Pence and move on.

The Clintons were never charged with any crime related to White Water, although more than a dozen associates were convicted of various crimes (and many received pardons). Sounds kinda like what's happening today.

The Clintons were never charged with any crime related to White Water, although more than a dozen associates were convicted of various crimes (and many received pardons). Sounds kinda like what's happening today.
But the investigation went on and on and on and on till the got the results they wanted. Sound familiar?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it

Reactions: TheCainer
Because the Clintons weren't at the head of a family crime syndicate. The Trump's are opportunists who are used to cheating. They saw opportunity in working with the Russians, and they saw opportunity in lining their pockets every which way they could.
They are going down.

He got into trouble for perjury. That's it.
Yes after an investigation for something totally irrelevant to what he was charged with. Trump is going to get the Clinton treatment. The only thing that keeps him from being impeached is the Democrats think they can beat him in 2020.

Don't bitch about this investigation unless you were on record against Clinton's.

All Trump talks about is collusion. If he didn't think he was in trouble why does he keep bringing it up? I don't see Trump talking about money laundering, campaign embezzlement, or tax fraud. It's always collusion.
The other way to look at it is that collusion is the ONLY thing Trump feels safe about. All those other things have him worried. So he keeps screaming about collusion to deflect from the things he knows he's guilty on.

But the investigation went on and on and on and on till the got the results they wanted. Sound familiar?

Did they "get the results they wanted"?

Cuz the Clintons were never charged with anything related to it.

The other way to look at it is that collusion is the ONLY thing Trump feels safe about. All those other things have him worried. So he keeps screaming about collusion to deflect from the things he knows he's guilty on.

The problem many of us have with this is that Collusion was the entire reason for the SC.

Then it was obstruction.

Now we have moved past that to campaign finance. I mean what the hell? How would any of you like it if you were accused of a embezzlement at work (had to pick something) and in the process of investigating the original crime,which you were not guilty of, they discovered you over reported charitable deductions by 1000 dollars on your tax return. Then they criminally prosecuted you for tax evasion because the other crime didn’t happen. This when everyone else in the history the the US merely got a fine and back taxes for the same offense. Honestly, there can’t be one person on here, that if they did a investigative rectal exam on you and your family, where they couldn’t find evidence of some kind of law breaking. Now am I saying that everyone has Trump like questionable character? Hell no but this whole thing reeks. I’m sorry. People are out to get this guy and to deny it is flat out dishonest. Hell, the new DA in New York just said as much. We arent gonna investigate a crime, we are going to investigate people looking for a crime.

To all you dems, “They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.”

The problem many of us have with this is that Collusion was the entire reason for the SC.

Then it was obstruction.

Now we have moved past that to campaign finance. I mean what the hell? How would any of you like it if you were accused of a embezzlement at work (had to pick something) and in the process of investigating the original crime,which you were not guilty of, they discovered you over reported charitable deductions by 1000 dollars on your tax return. Then they criminally prosecuted you for tax evasion because the other crime didn’t happen. This when everyone else in the history the the US merely got a fine and back taxes for the same offense. Honestly, there can’t be one person on here, that if they did a investigative rectal exam on you and your family, where they couldn’t find evidence of some kind of law breaking. Now am I saying that everyone has Trump like questionable character? Hell no but this whole thing reeks. I’m sorry. People are out to get this guy and to deny it is flat out dishonest. Hell, the new DA in New York just said as much. We arent gonna investigate a crime, we are going to investigate people looking for a crime.

How would you feel if the cops were investigating a home invasion to your house and in the course of their investigation found out your neighbor had stolen your identity and was using it to launder drug money but couldn't investigate it because that wasn't the original reason they were helping you?

Seriously, look at the argument you are using. "It's not fair". That's what it amounts to. If this is what you are resorting to then it's time you face the fact that your guy is a crook who has surrounded himself by crooks.

The OP's article is the equivalent of saying that there is no Lego Christmas gift because there is no evidence of a Christmas gift, despite there being an unopened present under the tree that rattles like many small plastics pieces when shaken and it is only Dec. 15.

Last edited:

Then it was obstruction.

And again, Kenneth Star says hi. Enjoy your reaping.

Then it was obstruction.

As "Whitewater" was the sole reason for the SP for Clinton, back in the day. These things have a tendency to grow on their own. The swamp the Trump surrounded himself in was a perfect host for all kinds of germs and microbes to fester.
You blame the Fems...and that is fine and dandy....just remember, this is nothing more than KARMA for the Clintonistas out here......and enjoys your indictments that are forthcoming, haw-key. Your boy is gonna be shown to be quite dirty.

Then it was obstruction.

Now we have moved past that to campaign finance. I mean what the hell?

Narrator: "But the little MAGAt was slow to realize that they could all, actually, be the same thing"

All Trump talks about is collusion. If he didn't think he was in trouble why does he keep bringing it up? I don't see Trump talking about money laundering, campaign embezzlement, or tax fraud. It's always collusion.

I think a lot of that is ego. Trump wants everyone to believe victory was his and his alone.

The idea that he had help just delegitimizes that. Which is why he attacked the 3 million
Illegals who tainted his popular vote win.

This is why Trump keeps screaming about collusion. To fool people like you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)

Well what I’ve come to realize is that there isn't
a single intellectually honest liberal on HROT. or at least those that post.

He isn’t going to jail for campaign finance violations ever nor will he be removed from office.

I’ve said before and will again, I’ll bet anyone on here 100 dollars (or less if you’re a poor) 1:1 and I’ll take up to 5 of you, first come first serve. But if anyone’s takes me up on it we will need to figure out a way to make it a real bet. I’m an honest guy and will pay if I’m wrong.

But I’m guessing that those in here with the loudest mouths will stay suspiciously quiet. Cuz that's all they are. Loud mouths.

The fact is that I’ll admit he has many character flaws and I wish he wasn’t president for these reasons. His policies have made me happy but all this baggage on the tweets and the questionably honest statements drive me nuts. But I also don't like the way any of this has gone down and it really feels like a deep state coup to me designed to whittle away public perception of the administration and question is legitimacy since day one.

Their is a literal thirst for blood on here by many of you and very little 'let's see what happens' from any of the known Lefties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT