ADVERTISEMENT

NW game shows what can happen

Hawk68

HR MVP
Oct 1, 2001
when all five players can play their best w/o worrying whether they have to look for the "star" first.

Me too, idiots or racists- not sure which

whynotboth.jpg

Reactions: Hawk_4shur

Racists? Lol. Please tell me you're joking, you fool.

Yes, that is it. Our fans are racists because the team wins their first true road game in like 2 years playing without our best player (who is black) and someone dares to ask if we're a better team without him, which means they are a racist.

This is a stupid thread (we aren't a better team without him) but your comment is worlds more idiotic.

Racists? Lol. Please tell me you're joking, you fool.

Yes, that is it. Our fans are racists because the team wins their first true road game in like 2 years playing without our best player (who is black) and someone dares to ask if we're a better team without him, which means they are a racist.

This is a stupid thread (we aren't a better team without him) but your comment is worlds more idiotic.

Steve King.

Reactions: perryhawk
stupid ass post for sure, but where the hell did you come up with racist?

You do realize a BLACK player had more minutes than anyone else in that game right?

Talk about stupidity ;)

Umm, think you guys are missing the (sarcastic) point. It obviously can’t be racism...so some fans or maybe it’s just Hawk68 is an idiot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT