ADVERTISEMENT

NY Democrat Dan Goldman “Trump has be eliminated.”

You actually think you did well because of Trump? What did he particularly do that made you more prosperous?
Taxes cut, low inflation. Lending and housing not destroyed. (I am connected to house via our service industry).

I could go on......but nothing I point out will change your viewpoint.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You are an idiot. I have said MANY times thst Trump is an abohrent human. He is no differnt then the Clinton's..who I am sure you idolizes and the Bidens and many other Dems (and yes many other Republicans). I would NEVER want to be friends with him. Go back in my history and find anytime I have said anything different. You won't, because you can't. LOL!

Yes, my family did do way better under Trump's policies. Biden is a disaster and so many levels. Vote for him if you will. But, I can tell you this...if Biden was the one who's was shot at....I would be horrified. Unlike, you and your cultish friends after the Trump shooting.

You are so stuck in your sick partisan cult that you will do ANYTHING to deflect. I am not surprised at all. Gaslighting? LOL! You have probably spent the majority of your 57000+ (really?) post doing just that. Get out of your basement and get some sun. Good grief.
Lol. So much lol and ignorance. I have stated many times I didn't vote for Bill the first time because I knew he was a cheat long before most did. I don't idolize politicians - I will leave that to the cult members. I don't believe you that you were doing better under Trump.

You don't understand what a cult is. Clearly. I wasn't laughing about Trump being shot at. You're making it up. Deflect? LOL. That's a Republican tool.

I've been on the board for 23 years since you're worried about the number of posts I have. Honestly, we will never agree. Also, learn how to spell and use grammar before you call someone else an idiot. It's kind of a bad look. In a couple of years I guess we will all see who is right and who is wrong in all of this, basically in 2028. If I am wrong about what I think about democracy ending I will let you all know. I will gleefully tell you that you guys were right. Have a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT