ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times Reranks 2020 Recruiting Class

Notice the attrition rates at all? 60%+ for Michigan, Alabama, OSU, Texas. 40's seems to be the norm, but those schools can lose two thirds and easily replace them

it seems to me like this NIL thing is going to create a de facto "feeder system" if it has not already done that.

I mean, as alluded to above, a guy goes to a MAC school (or a mid-major like Iowa) and does well, so then realizes he is good enough for the blue bloods, and we end up losing him. the cynic in me says it was designed that way, to exacerbate an already existing Plutocracy.

it seems to me like this NIL thing is going to create a de facto "feeder system" if it has not already done that.

I mean, as alluded to above, a guy goes to a MAC school (or a mid-major like Iowa) and does well, so then realizes he is good enough for the blue bloods, and we end up losing him. the cynic in me says it was designed that way, to exacerbate an already existing Plutocracy.
A MAC level player, I agree. While NIL is still new, has Iowa lost a good player to a blue blood? There may one or some but I can’t think who that is/they are. The big fat kid doesn’t count.

Reactions: RothMatt
Tony Perkins got paid 400K, but I think he wanted a change no matter what.
Jacob Bostick? Not sure he counts.
But we've lost a few.
We tend to recruit kids with integrity and commitment. The ones that sign anyway.

Tony Perkins got paid 400K, but I think he wanted a change no matter what.
Jacob Bostick? Not sure he counts.
But we've lost a few.
We tend to recruit kids with integrity and commitment. The ones that sign anyway.
Add Isaiah Moss...it was before NIL, but he ended up at Kansas with Bill Self, so I'm sure he got paid.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT