ADVERTISEMENT

NYC hospital ‘Karen’ denies trying to steal CitiBike from young black man

****ing-hell-damn-it.gif
Lol…so why did she grab his phone? You seem to be dialed in on the psyche of pregnant women. Clue us in.

Grabbing his phone wouldn’t have even been an option if they hadn’t decided to harass her and get into her personal space.
Once she paid for that bike, that bike became her personal space, so she was 100% violated (in the very least in her mind) and she had justified concerns about her personal safety.

You brought up a great point.

Reactions: TJ8869
Once she paid for that bike, that bike became her personal space, so she was 100% violated (in the very least in her mind) and she had justified concerns about her personal safety.

You brought up a great point.
“I can’t believe this woman that my friends and I have surrounded and started harassing purely for our own amusement had the audacity to grab my phone for a second. The nerve of that lady…”

Reactions: Ronnie_B
“I can’t believe this woman that my friends and I have surrounded and started harassing purely for our own amusement had the audacity to grab my phone for a second. The nerve of that lady…”
Read that in Bill Burr's voice and it becomes 100x funnier.

Ain't getting involved in this thread except to say so much ado about nothing.

Some of you will go to such lengths to champion the "victim" of what should have been a non-story.

Whatever turns your cranks I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT