ADVERTISEMENT

NYC hospital ‘Karen’ denies trying to steal CitiBike from young black man

I think this is my biggest gripe with the left, they've treated Black Americans as a homogenous group treating all of them as victims. The right, doing what they do best, just tried doing the opposite--nothing to see here folks, racism is dead...doesn't exist.

The reality is, though, it does exist, BUT it isn't the case in every.single.black/white interaction. I'm so sick of the "had he been black" narrative. As I've said 100x on here before, white people aren't racists; racists are racists.
This exactly. They are nothing but political fodder to the left
NYC Health + Hospitals called the video “disturbing” when announcing she was placed on leave Tuesday. The hospital system said she would remain on leave pending a review of the incident.

Sure was. But not for the reasons they were hoping for. Even more disturbing is how badly doxxed she was for nothing other than race when it appears it was the other way around. Wonder how many of those people dragging her name through the mud are apologizing now. Probably none of them. pathetic.

op. You should have left the second article out of this for an hour or two so we could have watched this thread blow up, only to see none of them return when the second article was posted. Those are always fun.

Hopefully, if she was in the right, which appears she was, she sues the shit out of the hospital and the 5 guys trying to steal her bike get equally doxxed. But, we know that won’t likely be the case here. The worst kind of hypocrites.
The summation of most of HROT

LOL...and off we go. There is ONE GUY with hands on the bike. No one else is "physically" doing a damn thing. As for the rest, do you have additional video or evidence to make that statement as fact?
At the 19 second mark you can hear a click sound, which I assume is the bike being locked back into the docking station. It's difficult to see who did it, but it appears that the guy shooting the video may have pulled it in. Either way, these two guys are physically preventing her from leaving with the bike that she just paid for.

At the 19 second mark you can hear a click sound, which I assume is the bike being locked back into the docking station. It's difficult to see who did it, but it appears that the guy shooting the video may have pulled it in. Either way, these two guys are physically preventing her from leaving with the bike that she just paid for.

Jesus. That twitter post is some ****ed up shit. How is she a suspected white supremacist? Think that’s bad, go read some of the replies. I made it about 5 deep before I just smfh. Bet none of them are coming back with apologies. Society is ****ed up right now.

Jesus. That twitter post is some ****ed up shit. How is she a suspected white supremacist? Think that’s bad, go read some of the replies. I made it about 5 deep before I just smfh. Bet none of them are coming back with apologies. Society is ****ed up right now.
I saw one comment that compared the nurse to Carolyn Bryant Donham and numerous people speculating that she probably mistreats her black patients.

Some people are just impossibly stupid. And Tariq Nasheed is a worthless piece of shit who should be banned from Twitter.

Yeah, that’s about how far I made it with the replies. Holy crap.

I saw one comment that compared the nurse to Carolyn Bryant Donham and numerous people speculating that she probably mistreats her black patients.

Some people are just impossibly stupid. And Tariq Nasheed is a worthless piece of shit who should be banned from Twitter.

He seems like a pos racist scumbag.

She was suspended and shamed and outted immediately after this video came out. And I was against her as well.

Will anything CLOSE to that shit happen to the black guy now that everyone knows that he was the ass hole? No. It will be forgotten and never thought of again. Unless he pulls some shit like this again and gets choked out. Then he’ll be a victim…again,

Hell, Ben Crump hasn’t even deleted his Community Noted tweet. What a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Seriously? She says with flat affect "help me...somebody help me". Then she seems to cry...but then she's not crying. It almost looks like she's in on a performance piece but her acting sucks. It's the same kind of thing that had people questioning Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton. Yes - she was telling the truth but the strange nature of her reaction to her child being taken by a dingo and likely eaten elicited a response for better or worse.

And FTR, there are not "five guys physically restraining her". Near as I can tell, no one lays a hand on her but you can correct me if I'm wrong. There's one guy sitting on the bike who refuses to get off. It appears she has a case and she might be in the right - I'm certainly leaning that way - but it's hard to tell because of the way she acts.
interested to hear your thoughts on sexual harassment and balance of power.

She was fired and shamed and outted immediately after this video came out. And I was against her as well.

Will anything CLOSE to that shit happen to the black guy now that everyone knows that he was the ass hole? No. It will be forgotten and never thought of again. Unless he pulls some shit like this again and gets choked out. Then he’ll be a victim…again,

Hell, Ben Crump hasn’t even deleted his Community Noted tweet. What a piece of shit.

I don’t think she was fired, she was just placed on leave while the hospital investigated the incident.

Not surprising, but that is an incredibly bad take by Mr. Crump.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
A hospital worker was accused of trying to steal an e bike from a black man in a viral video (in link). The hospital placed the nurse on leave after seeing the video.

Social media users were quick to chastise the NYC hospital employee, nicknaming her “Karen,” and questioning whether her alleged actions on the street reflect how she treats black patients.

One person chimed in, “This Karen needs to be locked up!”

Others noted that — if the man’s version of the story was true — similar situations in the past have placed black people in danger.

“She is deplorable. What she did is an act of violence and she should suffer consequences. Like this really pissed me off because we get killed over s–t like this.”

Some compared the woman to Amy Cooper, also known as “Central Park Karen,” who called the police on a black birdwatcher in 2020 and lost her job and a lawsuit over the incident.

Central Park Karen was mostly total bullshit. Media didn't care.

Reactions: DolphLundgren
I'm on her side based on what's known. But her reaction is not "understandable" - it's odd. She's literally breaking down in tears, steps off the bike, and is immediately shrugging with no indication of being upset.
She's a pregnant female surrounded by 5 males with no one offering to help. As far as you know that bike ride home was part of an incredibly limited budget.

Do me a favor real quick here as a litmus test.

Who are the assholes in this situation?

The real story behind Central Park Karen:

Holy shit.

For starters, there was the Facebook post that Christian shared when he uploaded the original video, which his sister posted on Twitter in the hours after the encounter. In the post, Christian recorded his contemporaneous account of what happened in the moments before the camera started rolling. “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it,” Christian recounted himself saying to Amy. He also shared that he’d pulled out “the dog treats I carry for just for [sic] such intransigence.”

I had read an embarrassing number of stories and social media takes about this brief conflict. Not a single one of them had mentioned this public Facebook post.

He threatened her, I thought, stunned. He says himself that he approached her — a woman alone in a wooded area. He tried to lure away her dog. How was this the first time I was reading these details? Had I just missed them in the other stories I’d read?

It appears that your author missed quite a bit. The link to the FB post is right there. Find ANYWHERE Mr. Cooper "says himself that he approached her". Quote him saying it. And FTR, "if/then" statements don't constitute threats under the law...especially when NO threat is communicated. "You do what you want and I'll do what I want" doesn't REMOTELY rise to the level of a threat whether the other person likes it or not.

Your author is lying. Rather blatantly.

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
Leftist publisher/propaganda arm NBC News has been fact checked by Twitter Community Notes on this topic today:

One of the biggest race scams was the Michael Brown shooting in St. Louis. That entire episode was false from the get go and everyone knew it. But that didn't stop the riots, the news reporters calling him the "gentle giant", and calling the police officer a white racist. The entire thing was a lie but the same nonsense just keeps happening because the left loves them some racism stories.........

ferguson-riots-1200x630.jpeg

March 13, 2015 | By Nicole Carroll

The Official DOJ Report on the Michael Brown Incident​

0SHARES
ShareTweet

The Department of Justice (DOJ) was commissioned by President Obama and Attorney General Holder to investigate the shooting death of Michael Brown back in 2014. Recently it was announced they did not find anything wrong with the way Officer Darren Wilson responded to the incident and we have the official DOJ report to share with you.

I could care less who's version of facts is true. It really is a nothing burger. But even if she was in the right, the fake crying and yelling was over the top

Fake crying? Do you not realize how stressful that would be for a significantly pregnant woman? Way to victim shame, jimmy..

Reactions: ICHerky
I'm not shaming her, nor would I call her a victim. Any person without an agenda can see was faking the crying
It takes a special level of idiot to think that a group of men surrounding a pregnant woman, attempting to steal a product she paid for, and touching her belly while laughing about it would not trigger someone.

She was in no danger
There is no reason for her to assume that's the case. Normal and rational people don't try and steal things from people, let alone surround them as a group and grab onto them while noticeably pregnant. You're absolutely victim blaming and excusing thug behavior.

There is the magic word. Thug. I'm done here. We know your implicit bias is affecting your judgment here and there is nothing I can do for you
😮. He said the “T” word. You probably just outed the grand wizard of the KKK. Dox him now!

She never argues she paid for the bike in the video like the other guy does. Guess if the timestamp of the receipt that have now been produced match up with the time of the video it will be easy enough to prove.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT