ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Says Be Nice to the Fats

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

We really do live in the softest of times. I question how some of these laws would even be enforced. Not being nice enough to someone is a reportable offense?

Personally I think NYC would be better served focusing on things like people being shoved in front of subway trains every other week or high schoolers rioting and attacking safety officers and teachers, but NYC is going to NYC.

talking kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

I know it's Monday morning, but this might be the dumbest thing I'll read all week.

BTW:

The bill was backed by the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA).

Tigress Osborn

I feel sorry for that pole or the little kid that got on next.

Tigress+Carousel.png

I seriously do not understand the “why” of being obese. I get the how but not why nor the rationale for wanting to stay that way.
There has to be a degree of self loathing that tells someone it’s okay to be unhealthy.

Another attempt to turn unhealthy life styles into an oppressed segment of society. I sat on an airplane in the middle row between two millennials that probably both weighed over 300 lbs each. Most uncomfortable flight ever.
How do these fat asses get a woman to sleep with them?

Another attempt to turn unhealthy life styles into an oppressed segment of society. I sat on an airplane in the middle row between two millennials that probably both weighed over 300 lbs each. Most uncomfortable flight ever.
How do these fat asses get a woman to sleep with them?
Just got to live this reality this morning. Comfort plus seating did not offer much help..

Here's leftist NYTimes if you prefer that slant on things.

Oh, I wasn't arguing whether the law exists. I was pointing out that you found it at The Post Millennial (with heavy skewing), a rag one rung above a toilet stall flyer, before any other source. Tells where you find your "news," but par for the course for easily-aggrieved conservative halfwits.

As for the law, with no current universal healthcare, I don't see the damage in eliminating more discrimination.

Keep trying with the victim card, little bigot!

I know it's Monday morning, but this might be the dumbest thing I'll read all week.

BTW:

The bill was backed by the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA).

Tigress Osborn

I feel sorry for that pole or the little kid that got on next.

Tigress+Carousel.png
That pole is going to smell funny now.

Oh, I wasn't arguing whether the law exists. I was pointing out that you found it at The Post Millennial (with heavy skewing), a rag one rung above a toilet stall flyer, before any other source. Tells where you find your "news," but par for the course for easily-aggrieved conservative halfwits.

As for the law, with no current universal healthcare, I don't see the damage in eliminating more discrimination.

Keep trying with the victim card, little bigot!
Why are you so angry? This post reminds me of that poll I posted about how leftists are generally unhappy people tbh

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I admit to being fat-ist. I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone that lacks self control.
I hate to sound like an insensitive a-hole, but oh well. Plain and simple, I don't get it. I can probably guess my weight within 3-4 lbs. on any given day just based on how my pants fit. It is an automatic reminder of when it is time to take a few pounds off. The thing that really gets me is when I see fat kids. My daughter will be eight in March and some of her classmates are already heavy.

I have a hard time finding sympathy for this ache or that ailment when you're carrying around at least an extra hundy. Sorry.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT