ADVERTISEMENT

Obamagate

Nlghthawk

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2020
Q4199.png

20200510-162256.jpg

JFC

And I understand the 60,000 sealed indictments have been unsealed and mass arrests are taking place as we speak.

The Clintons, Obama, Holder, Pelosi, and Schiff are all being arrested by a secret cabal of U.S. Marshals, and backed by The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

JFC

And I understand the 60,000 sealed indictments have been unsealed and mass arrests are taking place as we speak.

The Clintons, Obama, Holder, Pelosi, and Schiff are all being arrested by a secret cabal of U.S. Marshals, and backed by The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.
I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure Fox News would have something on it if it were.

Obama pushed to have Flynn and Trump framed, that is not going away.

Like all the other “scandals” losers like you pushed for 8 years? America had tuned your screeching out. You Trumpanzees are the boys who have cried wolf over, and over, and over again. We know exactly what the scandal is...

Reactions: FSUTribe76

Yeah, Bernard Kerik, moral authority (per his Wiki):

After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, President George W. Bush appointed Kerik as the interior minister of the Iraqi Coalition Provisional Authority. In 2004, Bush nominated Kerik to lead the Department of Homeland Security. However, Kerik soon withdrew his candidacy, explaining that he had employed an illegal immigrant as a nanny. His admission touched off state and federal investigations as a result of which in 2006 Kerik pleaded guilty in Bronx Supreme Court to two unrelated ethics violations (unclassified misdemeanors) and was ordered to pay $221,000 in fines. Kerik then pleaded guilty in 2009 in the Southern District of New York to eight federal charges, including tax fraud and false statements, and on February 18, 2010, was sentenced to four years in federal prison.[1] On February 18, 2020, President Donald Trump granted Kerik a full pardon.[2]

So helped create a debacle in Iraq, became a convicted tax fraud, a perjurer, a convicted felon and federal inmate, and now owes Trump a favor. Great source! :p

After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, President George W. Bush appointed Kerik as the interior minister of the Iraqi Coalition Provisional Authority. In 2004, Bush nominated Kerik to lead the Department of Homeland Security. However, Kerik soon withdrew his candidacy, explaining that he had employed an illegal immigrant as a nanny. His admission touched off state and federal investigations as a result of which in 2006 Kerik pleaded guilty in Bronx Supreme Court to two unrelated ethics violations (unclassified misdemeanors) and was ordered to pay $221,000 in fines. Kerik then pleaded guilty in 2009 in the Southern District of New York to eight federal charges, including tax fraud and false statements, and on February 18, 2010, was sentenced to four years in federal prison.[1] On February 18, 2020, President Donald Trump granted Kerik a full pardon.[2]

So helped create a debacle in Iraq, became a convicted tax fraud, a perjurer, a convicted felon and federal inmate, and now owes Trump a favor. Great source! :p
This comes from the source/party who used the fake dossier

Sure he’s made a few mistakes, Who hasn’t. :eek:

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Dude I didn’t even vote for Obama and I can pretty confidently say history will view him pretty favorably.

History will have a few issues to evaluate him for:

-The withdrawal from Iraq, leaving them defenseless against ISIS
-Allowing ISIS to become their own nation, ravaging the Middle East in the process
-The Iran deal
-Obamacare
-Paris Accords
-Screwing up Libya from one end to the other and six ways to Sunday.
-Ukraine/Crimea
-General Motors
-Chrysler
-Keystone Pipeline
-A non-performing economy

I do not see how one can evaluate him favorably with all of this stuff working against him.

Of course people have a way of forgetting these things.

Reactions: jerryusc and INXS83

-Allowing ISIS to become their own nation, ravaging the Middle East in the process
-The Iran deal
-Obamacare
-Paris Accords
-Ukraine/Crimea
-General Motors
-Chrysler
-Keystone Pipeline

I do not see how one can evaluate him favorably with all of this stuff working against him.

All presidents will have their missteps. Brought us out of the Great Recession, got people health insurance, big bull run in the stock market, eliminated Bin Laden. Overall, 2009-2016 were pretty good times for America.

He’ll also be judged as being before Trump. That part will speak for itself.

Along with Lisa Paige commenting that the fbi had failed to inform him lying to the fbi was a crime-which is required

No it’s not required. Stop lying or making shit up.

And it’s absolutely laughable that you believe the National Security Advisor of the United States doesn’t know that lying to the FBI is a crime. You know, the one he pleaded to and where admitted that he knew lying to the FBI was a crime.

-The Iran deal
-Obamacare
-Paris Accords
-Ukraine/Crimea
-General Motors
-Chrysler
-Keystone Pipeline

Just like you have a way of changing results.

No it’s not required. Stop lying or making shit up.

And it’s absolutely laughable that you believe the National Security Advisor of the United States doesn’t know that lying to the FBI is a crime. You know, the one he pleaded to and where admitted that he knew lying to the FBI was a crime.

In addition to Priestap’s handwritten notes, the initial batch of released documents included emails from the disgraced former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover, former FBI counsel Lisa Page. In one of the e-mails, Page discussed “just casually” slipping in towards the beginning of the interview that it is a crime under 18 U.S.C. § 1001 to make false statements to a federal agent, rather than mentioning it immediately following a statement which the agents believe to be false. That's called trying to pull a fast one when the interviewee would likely be paying less attention.

Take it up with Sidney Powell

In addition to Priestap’s handwritten notes, the initial batch of released documents included emails from the disgraced former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover, former FBI counsel Lisa Page. In one of the e-mails, Page discussed “just casually” slipping in towards the beginning of the interview that it is a crime under 18 U.S.C. § 1001 to make false statements to a federal agent, rather than mentioning it immediately following a statement which the agents believe to be false. That's called trying to pull a fast one when the interviewee would likely be paying less attention.

Take it up with Sidney Powell

Why do you keep lying? You said that warnings are required. They’re not. There is simply NO requirement that before you can be prosecuted for lying to the FBI, the FBI has to first give you a warning about lying to the FBI. None.

Just stop digging.

Why do you keep lying? You said that warnings are required. They’re not. There is simply NO requirement that before you can be prosecuted for lying to the FBI, the FBI has to first give you a warning about lying to the FBI. None.

Just stop digging.

In the Jan 23, email Page asks Strzok the day before he interviews Flynn at the White House:
“I have a question for you. Could the admonition re 1001 be given at the beginning at the interview? Or does it have to come following a statement which agents believe to be false? Does the policy speak to that? (I feel bad that I don’t know this but I don’t remember ever having to do this! Plus I’ve only charged it once in the context of lying to a federal probation officer). It seems to be if the former, then it would be an easy way to just casually slip that in.

“Of course as you know sir, federal law makes it a crime to…”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT