ADVERTISEMENT

Of all the animals I have killed...

I just spent $500 last week to have the professional mole killer put a 144 poison worms all over my property in runs and mounds. It included him coming back in 3 weeks for a follow up Jonestown on those little bastards!!!
Just stick a running hose in their burrow. They will break ground in 20 minutes.

Just stick a running hose in their burrow. They will break ground in 20 minutes.

When I was a little kid, our yard was getting torn up by star-nosed moles one summer. We also had one of those redneck back yard kid pools with like a aluminum frame and a rubber liner that all the neighborhood kids would play in.

At the end of the summer, my mother used to just pull the plug on the thing and empty it into the yard, and that year all of a sudden there were moles everywhere...some of them drowned, I remember the neighborhood kids beating some of them to death with sticks as they surfaced. Great fun. 🤮

It's a fairly disturbing early memory actually, but it took care of the mole problem once and for all.

OP in his front yard.

35ac3d27457babac5f4caccd25a5f7e8--jean-paul-sartre-bill-murray.jpg

When I was a little kid, our yard was getting torn up by star-nosed moles one summer. We also had one of those redneck back yard kid pools with like a aluminum frame and a rubber liner that all the neighborhood kids would play in.

At the end of the summer, my mother used to just pull the plug on the thing and empty it into the yard, and that year all of a sudden there were moles everywhere...some of them drowned, I remember the neighborhood kids beating some of them to death with sticks as they surfaced. Great fun. 🤮

It's a fairly disturbing early memory actually, but it took care of the mole problem once and for all.
This brings back memories of my friends and I with golf clubs and baseball bats playing whack a mole.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
And yet OP has never slain any beaver in his life. Sad.
More misinformation coming from the diary of misinformation. When I was in HS fur was at an all time high thanks to Russian demand. We trapped a few beaver but the return on investment was much lower than muskrats and coons. Needed a boat and larger traps for beaver, while I could get 20 - 30 muskrats a night just walking a creek with hip boots. @ 4-5 dollars each muskrats and 20 - 35 for coons you could spotlight. This was when minimum wage was 1.45/hr. so trapping fur was rather lucrative but there was competition for turf, but unlike your drug peddling buddies in CR, we just worked it out instead of killing each other...

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Yeah dude. This cat and I have quite the history. During another one of his fights with my cats, the day after we got home from the Dominican, I pulled him off another cat and he bit through the fatty part of my palm. I punched him square in the face and threw him about 30 yards in a discus motion but he ran away and I went to the ER. He got the better of me that night. He weighs 20+ pounds, Head like a block.
But he grew up disadvantaged in a rough environment. How can you not see that and be more understanding? 🙄🐱

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT