ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive line possibilities

Sep 10, 2013
After watching what our offensive line did against jNW I began wondering what the coaches are going to do moving forward. I would have a hard time keeping James Daniels out of the starting lineup seeing what he has been doing in the run game. Welsh actually looked pretty good at tackle for the most part. Croston/Boettger/Meyers have all had their ups and downs playing tackle. This got me thinking of a possible o-line lineup I would like to see.

LT- Boone Meyers or Ike Boettger (once healthy), LG- James Daniels, C- Austin Blythe, RG- Jordan Walsh, RT- Sean Welsh

I think this would work pretty darn well. I would hate to be an interior defensive lineman with Daniels, Blythe, and Walsh in the middle. That is a mean bunch. I wouldn't mind seeing Welsh get another shot at RT based on his last performance. Only reason I would want him there is because Daniels has looked great (at guard anyways), Walsh is obviously a lock at guard, and Welsh is also a mean cuss who needs to be on the line. That lineup would definitely be great for the run game and IMO I think the pass protection would improve. I'm not saying this would be the best combination. I would just like to see how it works and if anybody else had thoughts similar to this. Just trying to keep the bye week chatter interesting!

Go Hawks!

Reactions: hawkbleeder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT