ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official #10 Hawkeyes vs. #7 Bearcats Game Thread *****

Conner needs to sit permanently

Connor can never be a player at P5 level shooting the way he does.
The younger one is going to be tweener and not be able to defend.
I was hoping Iowa would put up a fight but looks like another blow out loss. Just terrib;e basketball.

Dailey with maybe the worst defense I've ever seen. Just "Ole" let him drive right on by.

Bohannon needs to start chucking threes.

Reactions: Moral
That loose ball that Garza and Bohannon just looked at and did not even try for tells me all I need to know about this game. Never said this before but entire staff needs to be fired at halftime. **** Fran

Reactions: Hawks4Life86
not sure what is worse, missing the tourney......or getting your hopes up for a tourney game and then seeing this.

sometimes I wish I could forget what it was like to be a Hawk fan in the mid to late 80"s, just so I wouldn't know what it could be like.

Reactions: HFan1981
Yeah Fran missed those layups

It's ok to say your coach is getting out coached......you apologist. It's the same shite.....pass, dribble around, pass, dribble around.......play zero defense.......pass, dribble around. Hopefully they start passing the ball crisply and without dribbling isolation game attempts. He knew that they were going to play tight d........Hopefully, they can start getting and hitting some open 3's and turn this game around.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT