ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official #10 Hawkeyes vs. #7 Bearcats Game Thread *****

Well this is likely it for the season. is 22-12 and a first round exit a good year? I give the year a B-, but it could get to a B+ with a win and an A with a Sweet 16.

Reactions: fivec61
JR comes through with the reverse jinx.. Boise State will be the last win of the year redux.

Tyler's time, simply too quick for their bigs.

JR comes through with the reverse jinx.. Boise State will be the last win of the year redux.

Tyler's time, simply too quick for their bigs.

Hopefully Tyler understands that if he wants to leave after this year, and get drafted, he needs a huge showing in the Tourney. Maybe that will motivate him to play to his potential on both ends of the floor.

Hopefully Tyler understands that if he wants to leave after this year, and get drafted, he needs a huge showing in the Tourney. Maybe that will motivate him to play to his potential on both ends of the floor.

How about if he plays in the post and stays down there instead of 30 feet from the basket?

Reactions: Buffalo43
giphy.gif

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Go Hawks! I would like to see hustle and energy. Diving for loose balls, rebounding and defending. IF it’s a loss, at least know they left it all on the court.

Damn satellites, UFOs and aliens hacking to watch March Madness to study us humans, lol...

Just came back, but it’s spotty reception. CBS was the only channel out, which is odd.

They had a message “we know we suck. Don’t call us, we’re busy working on it.” I’m still calling you muppets

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT