ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2021 Atlanta Braves thread ***

I'm cranky this afternoon from staying up watching the game and post game.
Don't worry. I'm not mad. You still have my vote for WPOTY.
Saw the team leaving the Four Seasons this afternoon. Should be a fun time in Marietta :)

Reactions: DFSNOLE
School’s getting cancelled left and right for the parade on Friday. Ends at Truist with a Ludacris / Big Boi concert.

If you have any business to conduct in Georgia this week, you’d best get it done tomorrow. The South got somethin’ to say.

School’s getting cancelled left and right for the parade on Friday. Ends at Truist with a Ludacris / Big Boi concert.

If you have any business to conduct in Georgia this week, you’d best get it done tomorrow. The South got somethin’ to say.
I’m thinking of making the trip with my sons. Going to be crazy.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and GOHOX69

Braves fans and parents last night: “I’d do anything to close this out!”

After schools get cancelled: “What have we done!”

Such a fun day in ATL, the turnout downtown and at the battery has been incredible.

I told my son that life is good…the Bucs and the Braves are current world champs! Then he reminded me about the TB Lightning…lol. Now if #1000pagesFSUnatty can just get it done.

The process AA references makes me anxious. I do agree that both sides want a deal, but I do question what the delta is between Freddie and the Braves money and contract length wise.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I sure as hell hope they don't want/expect Freddie to take a home town discount.
We’re talking about Liberty Media here. I don’t think that is AA’s desire, but I wonder how much leeway he has. I also wonder if we are talking a five year contract or upwards of eight.

We’re talking about Liberty Media here. I don’t think that is AA’s desire, but I wonder how much leeway he has. I also wonder if we are talking a five year contract or upwards of eight.
Freddie is 32 years old. I would think 5 max dollar years with player/club options would be appropriate.

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT