ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL 2023 HROT FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

in my other league my opponent had both brock purdy and CMC and i was only leading by 3 with 10 min left. My asshole was CLENCHED. Then Purdy threw 2 picks and I won.

• Wow
Reactions: QChawks
Sure is lonely at the top

zLfApx4.png

wait no,... wtf... when i set my lineup all players were good to go. now i have 3 held out.

**** my life.

here are the weekly high scorer earnings so far, remember to keep setting your lineups through the playoffs as you can still try and win $10

Jx6woqQ.jpg
What an odd season. I keep winning and have the highest point total, yet only had highest week once. Weird.

Well finished at 7-7. I just want to say fvck you guys. I scored the most points and finish .500 because all you guys went off against me all season. I also had the most points against. 1848 against me while most others were in the 1500s. So again, fvck you all. At least I got $50 from highest weeks.

Well finished at 7-7. I just want to say fvck you guys. I scored the most points and finish .500 because all you guys went off against me all season. I also had the most points against. 1848 against me while most others were in the 1500s. So again, fvck you all. At least I got $50 from highest weeks.
Beat Harder next season.

I'm in but the question is for how long? 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? We'll find out.

My team started so strong, and then just farted the bed.

My other league has divisions, division winners get 1st week bye. I got 2nd in my division by like 25 points, both of us had an 11-3 record. I have to play first week, while the winner of the other division has a 9-5 record. 4 teams in our division made the playoffs, 2 from his. Kind of bitter about it.

Made the playoffs in 5 out of 6 leagues this year. HROT was just way too good for my collection of losers and injured.

I'm in but the question is for how long? 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? We'll find out.

My team started so strong, and then just farted the bed.
Last year I won 10 straight to end the regular season and sat in first only to get bounced in my 1st playoff game to a .500 team. This year nearly did the same except I lost in the final week. I sit in the top spot with a bye... hoping I don't lose in my 1st game again this year.

Our playoffs started in our league last week. In the now 14 years of our league, the 8 seed has beaten the 1 seed 12 times. It’s the craziest stat ever.
I was lucky enough to get that 8 seed this year. Hope I can keep the train rolling.

Reactions: QChawks
Well...it's down to 2 of us!

What a deal I offered you guys!
I’ll let everyone out for $35 each right now. I imagine that’s a deal for you guys knowing what I know about the strategery of the game.

And of course, the pros at yahoo really nailed it!

YS51's Yumbelievable Team Drafts a Recipe for Disaster​

In the HROT League, YS51's Yumbelievable Team managed to secure the 3rd spot in the draft order, but unfortunately, that's where their luck ran out. With a draft grade of F, it seems like they were aiming for a new record in underachievement. Projected to finish dead last with a dismal 1-13-0 record, it's safe to say that this team's season is already looking like a lost cause.

The Yumbelievable Team's draft strategy was about as effective as trying to cook a gourmet meal with a microwave. Their best pick, T.J. Hockenson, was selected at 51, which is not too shabby considering their position. However, their worst pick, Khalil Herbert, was drafted at 75, a whopping 25 spots higher than their ADP. It's almost impressive how they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. With the 4th toughest schedule in the league and one player on bye week 9, it seems like YS51's Yumbelievable Team is in for a season full of disappointment. Perhaps they should change their team name to YS51's Yumbelievable Trainwreck.

Good luck B1G DEAL!

In the HROT League, YS51's Yumbelievable Team managed to secure the 3rd spot in the draft order, but unfortunately, that's where their luck ran out. With a draft grade of F, it seems like they were aiming for a new record in underachievement. Projected to finish dead last with a dismal 1-13-0 record, it's safe to say that this team's season is already looking like a lost cause.

The Yumbelievable Team's draft strategy was about as effective as trying to cook a gourmet meal with a microwave. Their best pick, T.J. Hockenson, was selected at 51, which is not too shabby considering their position. However, their worst pick, Khalil Herbert, was drafted at 75, a whopping 25 spots higher than their ADP. It's almost impressive how they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. With the 4th toughest schedule in the league and one player on bye week 9, it seems like YS51's Yumbelievable Team is in for a season full of disappointment. Perhaps they should change their team name to YS51's Yumbelievable Trainwreck.

Good luck B1G DEAL!
@QChawks you should split up Gators winnings and venmo it to the rest of us.

Good luck B1G DEAL!
lol… yahoo hated my draft too.

B1G Deal's Draft Falls Short of Expectations, Projected to Finish 11th​

In the HROT League, B1G Deal found themselves with the 9th pick in the draft, and unfortunately, their performance mirrored their draft grade of D-. With a projected record of 2-12-0, it seems like B1G Deal may have missed out on some key opportunities. Their projected finish of 11th leaves little room for optimism, and their projected points of 1866.43 suggest a lackluster performance overall. To make matters worse, B1G Deal will be facing the 7th toughest schedule out of the 12 teams, adding an extra challenge to their already difficult situation.

While B1G Deal did manage to make a couple of decent picks, such as Justin Herbert at 64, who was drafted ahead of their ADP of 54, their worst pick was Diontae Johnson at 57, who was drafted well ahead of their ADP of 86. It's clear that B1G Deal had some missteps in their draft strategy, and it remains to be seen how these picks will impact their performance throughout the season. With three players on bye week 11, B1G Deal will need to find a way to navigate through that challenging period. All in all, it seems like B1G Deal may have some work to do if they want to live up to their name and make a big deal in this league.

• Haha
Reactions: FAUlty Gator
In the finals and struggling with selecting WRs. Have Ceedee Lamb and need to fill 1 WR and 2 Flex spots out of this group. 1.0 PPR.

Who would you leave out?

Devonta Smith
Chris Godwin
Rashee Rice
Nico Collins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT