ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL 2024 HROT FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Ok duders, we got 1 spot open we need filled by Sunday night. or was the sorry for not responding? Cause you liked QCs post.

If you playing this year then venmo $50 to @QChawks8

please include both your FF team name and your GIAOT handle (don't worry, I don't care what your real name is)

$600 pot
$250 1st
$130 2nd
$50 3rd
$170 weekly pay-out ($10 per week x 17 weeks to high scorer)
in and paid.

Have received more pay-ins:

onedogfoodzipine
CJ Beathard
bdg8

That’s 9 (including me)

still need:

thornestockton
Kakert
Chris Varick

K I got dibs for next drop out or league expansion
7wzqfh.jpg

I’ll let everyone out for $35 each right now. I imagine that’s a deal for you guys knowing what I know about the strategery of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks
Draft order for tonight's draft.

1. Honda Hawk
2. ThorneStockton
3. YS51's Yumbe...
4. QChawks
5. dgordo
6. Off constantly
7. Tom Kakert
8. Millah_22
9. B1G Deal
10. ChrisVarick
11. onedogfoodzi...
12. bdg8

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
This is what I get when I click on the page.

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
This is what I get when I click on the page.
try this:

I did a terrible job at diversifying my bye weeks, but felt there was nothing i could do. The best available at their picks were clearly better than anyone else with an optimal bye. 5 players on week 13, 4 on week 10, 3 on week 6.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
I did a terrible job at diversifying my bye weeks, but felt there was nothing i could do. The best available at their picks were clearly better than anyone else with an optimal bye. 5 players on week 13, 4 on week 10, 3 on week 6.
I like having all my players in one or two weeks. Take the loss those two while being strong the rest of weeks

Reactions: millah_22

dgordo Dominates Draft with A+ Grade, Projected to Finish 2nd in HROT League​

In a draft that left the other teams green with envy, dgordo emerged as the clear victor with an impressive A+ grade. Positioned at the 5th spot in the draft order, they strategically navigated through 15 rounds, leaving no stone unturned. With a projected record of 10-4-0, dgordo is poised to make a strong push for the playoffs in the 12-team league. Their projected finish in 2nd place is a testament to their keen eye for talent and shrewd decision-making.

dgordo's draft was filled with surprises, both pleasant and not-so-pleasant. The best pick of the draft goes to their selection of Jonathan Taylor at the 29th spot, a steal considering his ADP of 16. This move showcases dgordo's ability to spot undervalued gems in the midst of chaos. However, not every pick was a stroke of genius. The selection of Chris Godwin at 53, who had an ADP of 76, raised a few eyebrows. Only time will tell if this pick turns out to be a hidden gem or a puzzling misstep. Regardless, dgordo's draft performance has set the bar high for the rest of the league, leaving their competitors scrambling to catch up.

In a draft that left the other teams green with envy, dgordo emerged as the clear victor with an impressive A+ grade. Positioned at the 5th spot in the draft order, they strategically navigated through 15 rounds, leaving no stone unturned. With a projected record of 10-4-0, dgordo is poised to make a strong push for the playoffs in the 12-team league. Their projected finish in 2nd place is a testament to their keen eye for talent and shrewd decision-making.

dgordo's draft was filled with surprises, both pleasant and not-so-pleasant. The best pick of the draft goes to their selection of Jonathan Taylor at the 29th spot, a steal considering his ADP of 16. This move showcases dgordo's ability to spot undervalued gems in the midst of chaos. However, not every pick was a stroke of genius. The selection of Chris Godwin at 53, who had an ADP of 76, raised a few eyebrows. Only time will tell if this pick turns out to be a hidden gem or a puzzling misstep. Regardless, dgordo's draft performance has set the bar high for the rest of the league, leaving their competitors scrambling to catch up.
10-4? That’s cute.

In the highly competitive HROT League, the QChawks have left their opponents squawking in disbelief with their impeccable draft performance. With a draft grade of A+ and a projected record of 11-3-0, this team is poised to dominate the league. Despite picking 4th in the draft order, the QChawks managed to snag the steal of the draft with Amari Cooper at pick 52, well below their ADP of 42. It's clear that the QChawks have an eye for talent, except perhaps when it comes to Jordan Addison, who was picked at 93, much higher than their ADP of 111. But hey, nobody's perfect!

Not only did the QChawks make some savvy picks, but they also have a favorable schedule ahead. While they may face the 6th toughest schedule out of the 12 teams, their projected points of 2017.38 suggest that they'll be able to handle the competition with ease. With only 2 players on bye week 5, the QChawks have managed to avoid any major scheduling headaches. It seems like everything is falling into place for this team, and they're ready to spread their wings and soar to victory. Watch out, HROT League, the QChawks are coming for you!

I think it's pretty cool your parents wrote that for you. Good job, big man!

• Haha
Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT