ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2024 VP debate thread*****

Whatever helps you cope with disgracing the WWII heroes and your ancestors. Heil
Don’t you even mention them. You cross a line there. My father was one of those young men and was nearly killed in the Battle of the Bulge.
You run your disturbed mouth and talk about heroes? You have your nerve you disturbed foolish ingrate.
My Dad was a 19 year old kid in WWII and a HERO like all the other kids who had to fight and to win or we would be forced to say “Heil”.
The son of immigrants. He had nightmares the rest of his life because of what he experienced.
You sit on a board and call everyone an idiot or a moron who as an American has the right to a different point of view.
You should think about getting some help if you fail to understand that.

Don’t you even mention them. You cross a line there. My father was one of those young men and was nearly killed in the Battle of the Bulge.
You run your disturbed mouth and talk about heroes? You have your nerve you disturbed foolish ingrate.
My Dad was a 19 year old kid in WWII and a HERO like all the other kids who had to fight and to win or we would be forced to say “Heil”.
The son of immigrants. He had nightmares the rest of his life because of what he experienced.
You sit on a board and call everyone an idiot or a moron who as an American has the right to a different point of view.
A 2 time Trump supporter doesn't get to scold me.

This is interesting. Walz really isn't a great debate performer but I think most people can probably imagine him as an ideal schlubby and nice neighbor. I'd be worried about what JD Vance really thought about me behind the nice guy facade.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy and HIWILLE
You voting for what they fought against needs nothing else. Sad. Please ignore me and don't respond to me because I feel bad for you.

• Sad
Reactions: HIWILLE
Who would that be? I thought the debate was civil and as you know, I would have a beer with any of you. Ultimately, we are all Americans. What you do in your house is your choice. Simple as that.
Hats off the assholes you respond to aren't worthy of any of that. Again, hats off

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
Who would that be? I thought the debate was civil and as you know, I would have a beer with any of you. Ultimately, we are all Americans. What you do in your house is your choice. Simple as that.
I just remember you trying to talk sense into chis about Biden really looking bad during the debate and him denying you until he was forced out of the race.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I just remember you trying to talk sense into chis about Biden really looking bad during the debate and him denying you until he was forced out of the race.
He is a very passionate person. I'm old and realistic. 99 percent of the people I deal with are extremely wealthy white Republicans. But they believe in me and have cut me large checks.

Chis is a vet who was wounded and to me that makes him a hero. I complain about lack of ac.

I think this board can get along better. Everyone has their own issues and life is temporary even for wealthy people.

Tonight was good. Even if Trump wins, this country is the best in the world. People should know that.

You were when President Biden was still in the race. Don't excuse these piles of shit away, please.
I don't get into it and as I added then, I think the dnc was doing Joe a disservice. Joe has done a lot for the us but was getting back stabbed by his own people.

I don't get into it and as I added then, I think the dnc was doing Joe a disservice. Joe has done a lot for the us but was getting back stabbed by his own people.
You wanted him gone as well. I don't care but don't give a platform for these losers attacking me here, please.

I did not say they drove up housing prices.
Re-read what I said.
Gee maybe I should teach reading comprehension instead.

Also said you had Chis on ignore 20 minutes before replying to him. Even when you say what you say it's all bullshit. Not sure what subject you can teach to fix that but let's hear it.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
You wanted him gone as well. I don't care but don't give a platform for these losers attacking me here, please.
I did. It was obvious he was and is cognitively impaired. I take care of loved ones who have dementia. I don't wish it on my enemies. Trust me on that one. Besides that, you know I support you.

I will just tell you though that, in my experience, I've worked with both d's and r's. There are decent people on both sides. Yes, there are insane people on here but there are nutjobs everywhere. I'm just saying, tune it out and find your center. Focus on stuff you like.

Also said you had Chis on ignore 20 minutes before replying to him. Even when you say what you say it's all bullshit. Not sure what subject you can teach to fix that but let's hear it.
Who are you, Chis’s Mom?
Yeah - when I saw what the other guy was saying in response to Chis I read some of his comments and it was so off the wall I responded.
Sorry sweetie that’s not a gotcha.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425

Thank you to your father for his service, but it's kind of a slap in the face to your father to be voting for someone like trump who idolizes dictators. Had the people of Germany made better decisions, your father wouldn't have been through his experiences. It might be good for you to think about your vote so some other 19 year old doesn't have to experience similar things as your father.

Thank you to your father for his service, but it's kind of a slap in the face to your father to be voting for someone like trump who idolizes dictators. Had the people of Germany made better decisions, your father wouldn't have been through his experiences. It might be good for you to think about your vote so some other 19 year old doesn't have to experience similar things as your father.
She'll never get it.

I’m not voting for either candidate as I’ve said 100 times. My Dad passed away in 2012 but I doubt he’d think anyone idolized any dictators.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT