ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2024 VP debate thread*****

Especially with the warts that Walz carries with him.

Vance simply needs to look into the camera and say this:

* Google & learn more about how Minnesota is a sanctuary state to illegal immigrants.

* Google & read up on how Walz was very late in bringing in the National Guard during the Minneapolis riots in May 2020. You will see how he surrendered the Minneapolis police station and let large chunks of Minneapolis & St Paul burn to the ground.

* Google the words Feeding our Future. And then read about the $250M theft that occurred right under Tim Walz's nose.

* Google & read up on how illegal immigrants will now get free college tuition in MN

* Google & read up on the "Drivers Licenses for all" bill that Tim Walz signed.

And then Vance simply has to say that Tim Walz would bring the same type of incompetence to the rest of the country.
There’s a lot of shit Walz can throw his way as well.

It’ll be interesting to see if they spend more time on each other or Trump and Harris.

More hay to be made going after the head of the tickets

It’ll be interesting to see if they spend more time on each other or Trump and Harris.

Vance will probably show how extreme Harris is and then make clear how Walz (one heartbeat away from the Presidency) is even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: cjr1310
But no car keys (for Chis) I hope.

I Agree Yes Yes Yes GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55

On a side note, when's the last time a VP debate made a difference?

I would say that Ross Perot's choice made an impact for sure. ;)

1992 Election Results​

CandidatePartyElectoral VotesPopular Votes
William J. ClintonDemocratic37044,909,889
George Bush (I)Republican16839,104,545
Ross PerotIndependent019,742,267

Several accounts that should have been banned long ago, the account you mentioned aside. Laughable the losers that exist for personal attack attempts only.

Let's be 100% clear. You want any account that doesn't agree with your politics banned.

That's the definition of an echo chamber (or a cult). The irony.

In the meantime,

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
Let's be 100% clear. You want any account that doesn't agree with your politics banned.

That's the definition of an echo chamber (or a cult). The irony.

In the meantime,

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN
It's our fault his troubled life story has been told on here... that's on him.

When you have nothing attack the source.

Again, I have stated numerous times that the Republican party is a disaster and that Trump is unfit for office.

I have also said what's wrong with the Democratic party, which is something you refuse to ever do.

And you considering yourself "the source" is laughable.

Again, I have stated numerous times that the Republican party is a disaster and that Trump is unfit for office.

I have also said what's wrong with the Democratic party, which is something you refuse to ever do.

I'm not referencing you. You're not on my radar.

Should be an easy vote for you then.

Reactions: McLovin32
This is why we need ranked choice voting. Neither major party wants it, however, and that's all you need to know (neither party wants to lose their power).

Ranked choice voting would force both major parties to come to the middle.
I agree with ranked choice voting.

This is why we need ranked choice voting. Neither major party wants it, however, and that's all you need to know (neither party wants to lose their power).

Ranked choice voting would force both major parties to come to the middle AND get things done.
What about this election?

Right- I hope it’s not two people trying to speak for other candidates, and then speaking for themselves

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT