ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2024 VP debate thread*****

Is it normal to expect to work and contribute to society or give people welfare, tell them they are dumb and incapable just to expect a vote in return?

@Chishawk1425 do you really have 3 DUIs?
I admit I push it to far. Just get tired of having to read his insane rhetoric and him acting like he is saving the f'in world when he has some pretty awful skeletons in his own closet. I didn't even start the DUI stuff in this thread, that's how well known it is. The dude doxxed himself and he gets a pass from most on here because of his politics. If he answers your question truthfully... I will leave it alone forever on this board. I highly doubt that will happen, as he has never owned up or shown remorse about it yet.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
L

I am genuinely asking him because many on here talk about it. I don’t know the backstory or how he doxxed himself. I have never seen him deny it, so I am beginning to wonder if it’s true.

@Chishawk1425 will you answer honestly?
These crazy psychos trying to attack me personally do not deserve a response. I will not give them one please stop playing the game with them. Accounts that deserve immediate bans do not deserve an audience. I haven't missed a Presidential vote since I was 18.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT