So let's see if I have this right:

Bases loaded with no outs
Runner from first slides into 2nd base with no contact
1st baseman bobbles the throw from 2nd
Runner on 3rd scores
Interference called on runner sliding into 2nd, and so is called out
Batter called out
Run nullified and runner forced to return to 3rd

Just making sure I understand the new interference rules.

So let's see if I have this right:

Bases loaded with no outs
Runner from first slides into 2nd base with no contact
1st baseman bobbles the throw from 2nd
Runner on 3rd scores
Interference called on runner sliding into 2nd, and so is called out
Batter called out
Run nullified and runner forced to return to 3rd

Just making sure I understand the new interference rules.

I don't understand any of it. Heller didn't, either. Beat writers covering the tournament were shocked.

Dargan is a beat writer for the Register.

Oh my, I didn't see it live and that replay is absolutely brutal, I mean what in the world can not only the on field umps be looking at but replay? It's DeJean all over again, you really have to think about money changing hands similar to 2004 Outback Bowl, no my BP is up again.

Yep.

They got it wrong on the field.

The play went to review & they got it WRONG AGAIN by confirming the original call.

How in the hell is that possible?

Heller is kinda like Tom Davis and KF. Mild-mannered and measured the vast majority of the time. So when he goes into "Hulk Smash" mode, you sit up and take notice because it had to have been something particularly egregious to burn his fuse all the way down to the detonator.

That's as opposed to the Bobby Knight and Fran McCaffery types who blow a gasket at the slightest injustice, perceived or otherwise...making officials essentially tune them out because it's impossible to know when they have a legitimate complaint due to their sheer volume (both in loudness and quantity).

If a team not named Illinois and Nebraska wins the B1G Tournament, does the B1G get 3 teams in the NCAA Tournament?

Pitching was supposed to be a strength this season; D1 Baseball said we had 3 of the best starting pitchers in the country. The bullpens was not supposed to be this bad....
Yes

Extra innings and the Hawks making a serious challenge with basees loaded and no outs. Those #!@%ing, co€k!ng su€k!ng, @$$ hole umpires, decide the game. Absolutely terrible, just terrible. Oops, I made a bad call, to make myself look impervious to anyone, I'll review it and say I'm right. They don't deserve to be doing even sandlot games.

It is the morning after and I'm still pissed, if you couldn't tell. We now have 99 days until football.

Here's the bracket starting today.

Indiana & Penn State are the 2 remaining unbeatens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT