ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Triple Double Watch!

Vegas leads at halftime 46-37.

CC played 17 of the 20 minutes and has 5 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds and 1 steal.

CC shooting:

0-4 (0%) from three
1-3 (33%) from two

3-3 (100%) FTs

Tbf she does look like she's starting to cock her shot a little bit like Connor did, and Connor had the ugliest looking f***ing set jump shot I've ever seen from a high level D1 P5 player............

Even Lil Lick had better form to his shot than Connor.
Prior to the last game, she was 14-28 from three in the three games before that…her shot is fine. She’s having a couple of off nights as most shooters do.

F*** it, if I'm Sides, I actually would tell Caitlin for the rest of the 3rd Qtr you're only allowed to shoot mid range shots. Otherwise you have to look to pass.

No flat, poor rhythm 3s or timid alligator arm layup attempts.

Only shoot midrange/FT line/elbow jumpers or pass the ball.

If she doesn't want to find that shot, then that's on her.

2 games ago CC was 42% against Seattle from 3. Jackie Young is a tough defender and is making her work for shots. Think that's playing a significant role. Smith and Kate Lou struggling as well. Could be worse than down 9

The Fever couldn't hit an open 3 if the lives of their favorite pets were on the line...........

Lost points at the FT line, too. Smith was 0-5 from the line.

Hit a couple more threes and make a few more FTs and it's a tie game at half; instead, Indiana trails by 9.

How the Fever got to 37 points:

2-11 (18%) from three
13-28 (46%) from two
15-39 (39%) overall shooting

5-10 (50%) FTs

Last edited:
Reactions: NevadaHawk
Terrible hands and slow feet on defense. The scouting report on KLS: take her to the rim if she is guarding you one-on-one.

Samuelson’s value is as a 3PT threat and lately not much of a threat.
Mentioned earlier that I didn't know who she was going to guard. Seemed like an odd change to the lineup considering who they were playing. Gray is too big for Clark or Mitchell and Clark can't stay in front of Plum. Tough matchups for Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT