ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Count the number of times the media has an opportunity to give CC her due, but obviously chooses not to. Aflac trivia question: rookie record for assists in a season is 225. Oh, and there’s Caitlin “moving up the ranks.” Yeah, she’s just on pace to finish north of 280!

They really aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.
Yep.

It's really amazing how the bar is so high for Clark and so low for Reese.

"OMG! REESE HAD A DOUBLE DOUBLE ON 5 OF 19 SHOOTING! DOMINANCE! ROTY!"
"CLARK? AVERAGE PLAYER. CAN ONLY SHOOT THREES. LOOK AT HER TURNOVERS."

The Fever are 4-13 from three. That is not good enough if you want to beat the Liberty. Thankfully, the Liberty are 5-21.
For some reason, Caitlin doesn't want to f***ing make a 3 when I watch the game...................but what I'm seeing is too many rushed shots.

It frustrates me seeing her come open for a split second and you can see the recognition and rather than settling into the moment and making sure you're shooting in rhythm on balance etc etc, she and others have rushed their shots. And I say that frustrates me, so I can only imagine how she's kicking herself for not coming set into the open shot she's been gifted.

For some reason, Caitlin doesn't want to f***ing make a 3 when I watch the game...................but what I'm seeing is too many rushed shots.

It frustrates me seeing her come open for a split second and you can see the recognition and rather than settling into the moment and making sure you're shooting in rhythm on balance etc etc, she and others have rushed their shots. And I say that frustrates me, so I can only imagine how she's kicking herself for not coming set into the open shot she's been gifted.
So many times she has an opportunity to put up a shot and instead is coached to pass to Mitchell and watch her dribble for 7 seconds and Jack up a shot.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
Do you guys think Clark would thrive more if she was moved to the two instead of having to run point? I mean, on this roster they don't have any choice. But for a new player.

Do you guys think Clark would thrive more if she was moved to the two instead of having to run point? I mean, on this roster they don't have any choice. But for a new player.
They play her at both a lot and I think she’s better as a PG. their offense is nothing to brag about when CC does have the ball in her hands, but it’s as stagnant as Everglades backwater when she doesn’t.

Well I wouldn't call the Aces "we" either but they have Martin, Gustafson, and Stokes
Personally I watch almost all Fever games and only catch the Aces when I happen upon them while scrolling channels.

First off, Stokes played at UConn so not sure why you pointed her out in this context. I don’t call ‘Bama “we” just because Proctor plays there.

Secondly while I love Meg and Kate, it’s not super exciting to watch the WNBA as is, much less so waiting for a couple of role players to come in for 5-10 minutes a game and maybe score a point. Whereas CC plays 35-40 mpg and is one of the best and most talked about players in The league.

She'd have to learn to move off the ball more, rather than set the occasional half-hearted screen, or more often, float towards half court once the ball goes away from her.........................

The Fever only had two FTs in the first half.

The Fever are also losing the turnover battle again. The Liberty have 10 points off TOs vs the Fever's 3.

• Sad
Reactions: NevadaHawk
Lol then don’t? I guess the other guy considers himself a Fever fan. So what?
Gotta love the sad sacks of anonymous sh** that throw shade at fans for being fans.

This isn't your first time either...... :)

This is why I called you out for crying about things that are unnecessary to cry about.
Here's some more unnecessary shit to cry about: I'm a Hawkeye fan and don't refer to them as "we" either

Personally I watch almost all Fever games and only catch the Aces when I happen upon them while scrolling channels.

First off, Stokes played at UConn so not sure why you pointed her out in this context. I don’t call ‘Bama “we” just because Proctor plays there.

Secondly while I love Meg and Kate, it’s not super exciting to watch the WNBA as is, much less so waiting for a couple of role players to come in for 5-10 minutes a game and maybe score a point. Whereas CC plays 35-40 mpg and is one of the best and most talked about players in The league.
And Stokes' dad played at Iowa.

To me, it's never super exciting to watch basketball for one player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT