ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

The Liberty have too many weapons and the Fever don't have the ability to guard them all. There's a good reason why the Liberty are 17-3 and the Fever are 8-13.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Clark started the game red hot, making 3 of 4 threes. Since then, she's ice cold and has missed her last four. She has had too many cold stretches this season. She needs a few games where she's hot all game.
Most all her misses are short, with a lot of them starting off with flat trajectory. She'll also have the occasional miss right or left if she's rushing off balance like the one she shot in the 2nd Qtr from the left wing where she came wide open off a missed switch by NY.

Smith has no left hand. Any time she drives to the left side she attempts some weird right-handed reverse layup. How do you get this far without a basic middle school basketball skill?
As I read that, Smith passes up the easy left hand finish to try a goofy ass finish on the left side with her right.

Fortunately, and to everyone's surprise, she made her FTs.

F'ing Hamilton is hitting daggers. And Clark continues to be ice cold, now down to 3-11 after seven straight misses. Just two more Clark threes and this is a tie game.

How tf is that a defensive foul? It’s either an offensive foul on the screen, or it’s a play on. How did Hull gain any advantage there?

It's ironic that Clark got her first triple-double, but her shitty shooting is going to cost them the game. After the first five minutes, it looked like she was going to light up the Liberty.

Using too much upper body.

Something I noted in their game earlier this week the long college season followed by WNBA with no layoff has finally caught up to her.

Using too much upper body.

Something I noted in their game earlier this week.

I think the long Iowa season followed by WNBA with no layoff has finally caught up to her. That, and she can't rest on defense like she did in college! Her legs are gone!

It's ironic that Clark got her first triple-double, but her shitty shooting is going to cost them the game. After the first five minutes, it looked like she was going to light up the Liberty.

The fact that some of her teammates suck is what's costing them the game!

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT