ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

On a related note, I never realized that Lexie Hull had a twin named Lacie.
DZoOoa0V4AE7oWc.jpg

Easily should have 12 assists right now just on missed layups, doesn’t even account for the missed wide open 3s. Can’t expect them to make every shot she passes on but the layups, my god, no wonder hardly anyone was watching before this year.

Yes, if you guys have watched any other games, this is a league wide thing they miss gazillions of bunnies. And the NBA which I admittedly don’t watch much but I do watch Keegan play when I can. They rarely miss wide-open threes I mean rarely and they don’t miss layups and dunks inside unless they are absolutely smashed.

God another what, 8 blown assists off misses?
Yes, that’s true. It’s not reasonable to think they’re gonna make every shot but a point-blank layup when you’re not touched and the girl is a solid 3 foot from you and your left-handed and you’re shooting from the left side of the hoop should go down 999 times out of 1000.

Yes, if you guys have watched any other games, this is a league wide thing they miss gazillions of bunnies. And the NBA which I admittedly don’t watch much but I do watch Keegan play when I can. They rarely miss wide-open threes I mean rarely and they don’t miss layups and dunks inside unless they are absolutely smashed.
I mean I do get that the NBA guys are much taller so they’re laying it in from above the rim whereas a lot of times these girls hit the bottom of the rim or just in general have a harder angle to make it but damn, it’s a layup, very brutal.

As shitty as hull is shooting she brings way more to the table than Wallace. Really good defense.
Hull is shooting 6% from the field in the last three games. Need to find plays for her to cut to the basket if she’s going to shoot at all. I do think I’d still keep her out there for her defense. But she needs to stop shooting the three.

Reactions: SunzOutGunzOut
Mrs. spider (no pic) following a podcast where someone just posted “when your center is the only player to hit a three other than CC, that kind of says it all.”

• Wow
Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT