ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Copa America USA 2024 Thread - Begins June 20th***

I just texted her and asked her "Are you going to watch the USA game tonight, and are we going to get killed?"

Her answer was "Yes and yes lol"

It's funny, she watches soccer like the most degenerate college football fan does on a Saturday. Any league, anywhere in the world. She prioritizes any game that has a player from Ecuador on it, but she just watches it as often as its on. I've known women who like sports before, but not quite to that extent.

I don't think we get killed though. We may lose but we are not the team of old who would have been killed...

Or maybe I'm wrong because they don't always show up.

This was her latest message.

"I hope u guys score at least one and keep the difference" (I don't what that means and I'm not going to ask)

and then:

"They might not put the good players" which sounds promising to me LOL

This was probably the worst ref I've ever seen in a soccer match and we still have another half yet. I feel like there's going to be some crazy call that leads to a goal or sending off in the 2nd half

This was probably the worst ref I've ever seen in a soccer match and we still have another half yet. I feel like there's going to be some crazy call that leads to a goal or sending off in the 2nd half
Jax - I started a separate thread for this game because this one wasn’t on page 1 at kick off.

Feel free to pop in!

Angry Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

after some time to reflect, I wonder how much things cold have changed without the red card

I mean, they still played like shit but if they win that game it changes the mindset for the Uruguay game

after some time to reflect, I wonder how much things cold have changed without the red card

I mean, they still played like shit but if they win that game it changes the mindset for the Uruguay game

I think we would have advanced out of the group without the red card but then we probably get our ass kicked by Colombia again. And because we made it out of the group, Gregg keeps his job. So maybe Tim Weah did us a favor in the long run

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT