ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Crypto Degen Thread****

Well BTC is actually holding in pretty well. MSTR is up a little over 15%. Pushing towards that 20%, still expect it to get close.

It’s such a cool topic, especially for someone like me who's just diving headfirst into the captivating world of crypto! I'm taking my first steps in the market, and I recently decided to diversify my capital by investing a bit in crypto. Since I'm not a pro at market analysis or trend-spotting, I've started using the great trading platform quantumaitrading.net. Their algorithms and reliable strategies have made navigating the market and scoring profitable trades so much easier. It's allowed me to enjoy a steady income without dedicating endless hours and effort.

Last edited:
Facepalming at myself early in this thread for being into Safemoon. Founders and executives charged with fraud.

Bitcoin popped hard today then pulled back a bit after came out SEC is in talks for a bitcoin ETF. MSTR broke $500 briefly. I sold a call about a week ago through January. Total price around $500. Figure at some point can close or purchase next year. It just keeps powering higher, but in a stair step yo-yo motion.

Reactions: Moral
Facepalming at myself early in this thread for being into Safemoon. Founders and executives charged with fraud.

Moral, how are you doing currently? Are you primarily in bitcoin ethe or alts?

LOL, so much for that pullback, Ive captured a lot of the upside but been capped out on this latest run on MSTR. Just nuts going parabolic at this point. Anticipation for an announcement is on January 4th. I will have shares with calls sold, so may buy a few puts out to Jan 19th expiration. I just think a lot of this is buy the rumor sell the news situation. The premium on the stock has gotten sky high. Part of the reason I sold the calls is thinking there would be less premium in a stock like MSTR as there would now be etfs that would be able to track just as well, and would create and arbitrage opportunity. Maybe I was just a tad early. In either case. Still think $1500 to $2000 is the endgame.

So this thread has hung around for a bit. After more experience how are people now buying/holding/trading the various cryptos? What best for security vs cost?

Got Lucky, was able to roll out my Jan 19 $450 calls out to April $500 calls on MSTR. I am still slightly worried some of the excess valuation will bleed out in arbitrage between the etf's and MSTR hence why I still have the calls. I think I will keep rolling out til about June, then will let what I have ride. I would love to increase my share count by 20% or more before then, but not sure I will be able to. I don't think bitcoin will run away from here, still has quite a bit to digest with the large run up.

Closed the $500 calls when Bitcoin bottomed out. Made $20. Resold calls at $650 on a pop, and have since rolled out to $750 for June. Hell of a run. Bitcoin at $50k, MSTR at $720. Halfway to my endgame.

Still think things will calm down a bit, then the craziness this fall into the spring.

Last edited:
LOL, MSTR and bitcoin on an absolute tear. Bitcoin at 61k. MSTR has jumped from low $500 to $960. Premium getting close to 40%. I will wait and watch. However if bitcoin gets to next major resistance of 64k, I may sell a minimal amount of shares and buy some puts. If we get close to 50% overvalued on MSTR compared to the bitcoins holding they have that would be the time I would try to put a 2 week put on.

Green Line is previous all time high from Nov 2021

5E92T1uP

OrQDQLM5

I expect a significant pullback sometime this spring, If not it will have run away from me which is fine.

You know I sure feel great about those $750 MSTR calls I sold LOL. Current prices is $1800. All in I have $840 sale price on $220 purchase price, and $150 since I got involved with MSTR. Hell of a return but have missed out on this FOMO rally. Currently the stock is valued at 216% of what it is worth. So a hell of a lot of premium built in. We are looking at halving occurring in 3 weeks. May look to try to get some puts for a couple weeks or month and see if can catch a pull back.

ADVERTISEMENT