ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Crypto Degen Thread****

Blackrock, Fidelity and Deutcshe all beginning to get involved with bitcoin, crypto and accumulating at these lower prices. The price of bitcoin bounced off of support. If the big boys are playing they will be the ones that will likely build out infrastructure that is approved by the government, plus they have a lot more money to lobby and spend on lawyers than the upstart crypto firms. Takes a lot of the risk out of Coinbase and Binance. Legitimizing crypto even further. Now we just need some regulatory clarity.

Reactions: Moral and THE_DEVIL
Blackrock, Fidelity and Deutcshe all beginning to get involved with bitcoin, crypto and accumulating at these lower prices. The price of bitcoin bounced off of support. If the big boys are playing they will be the ones that will likely build out infrastructure that is approved by the government, plus they have a lot more money to lobby and spend on lawyers than the upstart crypto firms. Takes a lot of the risk out of Coinbase and Binance. Legitimizing crypto even further. Now we just need some regulatory clarity.
It really is messed up how the SEC has ****ed this up. The dems in Congress have also failed to do anything constructive.

Reactions: bunsen82 and Moral
My MSTR is up nearly 7% so far today. Not sure if rebalancing, the stocks are foreshadowing a near term jump in bitcoin or we are seeing a short squeeze in the crypto stocks. I expect bitcoin to get to 36k fairly quickly. I am still anticipating a pull back in the stock market this fall, so if I can sell some calls this summer, would be ideal.

Probably much needed but not sure how the markets will react. Everything has pretty much been in a stalemate for over a year now.

The decentralized nature of crypto is what makes it appealing and also terrifying at the same time.

I missed on PEPE but have been loading up on SHIB in the 0.0000077 range before the launch of their layer 2.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Probably much needed but not sure how the markets will react. Everything has pretty much been in a stalemate for over a year now.

The decentralized nature of crypto is what makes it appealing and also terrifying at the same time.

I missed on PEPE but have been loading up on SHIB in the 0.0000077 range before the launch of their layer 2.
Alts will likely take off in another year. I likely have more money in the game so only looking at Bitcoin or Ethereum as the proven winners. i don't trust myself in picking the winners in the alts

You guys miss the FRB's August 8th SR 23-7 that's going to put a significant dent in crypto's usability and value?

The first step in forcing the SEC to approve a bitcoin etf. I suppose they could pull some shenanigans and remove the etf futures contracts. However the writing is on the wall that Gary Genslers approach to Crypto has not followed the rules and law of the land.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

The first step in forcing the SEC to approve a bitcoin etf. I suppose they could pull some shenanigans and remove the etf futures contracts. However the writing is on the wall that Gary Genslers approach to Crypto has not followed the rules and law of the land.
Up next Blackrock ETF

Up next Blackrock ETF
If all the etfs get approved, bitcoin and bitcoin stocks may take an initial rocketship trajectory. I am starting to get close to where I may sell long dated calls if the price and the stock prices get significantly above their moving averages.

Great to see you here on the forum! I totally understand what you mean about needing a place to discuss all those altcoins, memecoins, and moonshots. It can be quite overwhelming to keep up with everything in the crypto world. By the way, have you heard about the Oil Profit AI trading tool? It's a pretty neat tool that can assist you in making smarter trading decisions.

Last edited:
I think if done the right way this could expedite crypto to the masses
I don't really expect mass adoption of private crypto for general, everyday transactions to develop.

Gresham's Law “the tendency for bad money to drive out good money,” suggests people will spend their depreciating money (inflating fiat currencies) and save the "good money" that isn't being diluted by the government.

I don't really expect mass adoption of private crypto for general, everyday transactions to develop.

Gresham's Law “the tendency for bad money to drive out good money,” suggests people will spend their depreciating money (inflating fiat currencies) and save the "good money" that isn't being diluted by the government.
Your thoughts on private crypto adoption and Gresham's Law are spot-on. It's a complex world out there, and it's essential to think critically about where we invest our hard-earned assets.
Gresham's Law is a fascinating principle, highlighting how people tend to spend their depreciating money and save the "good money" to preserve value. In the crypto space, this concept can certainly apply, especially with the volatility we often see.
If you're actively trading in the crypto market, here's a personal suggestion: check out Granimator. It's an AI trading tool I've found pretty helpful. It can provide insights and make the trading journey a bit smoother.

Last edited:
Your thoughts on private crypto adoption and Gresham's Law are spot-on. It's a complex world out there, and it's essential to think critically about where we invest our hard-earned assets.
Gresham's Law is a fascinating principle, highlighting how people tend to spend their depreciating money and save the "good money" to preserve value.
You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back.
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help.
But you're not helping.
Why is that?

My MSTR is up nearly 7% so far today. Not sure if rebalancing, the stocks are foreshadowing a near term jump in bitcoin or we are seeing a short squeeze in the crypto stocks. I expect bitcoin to get to 36k fairly quickly. I am still anticipating a pull back in the stock market this fall, so if I can sell some calls this summer, would be ideal.

I've been in and out of MSTR about 5 times in the last 3 months. My current holdings were at 335 and 320. The Bitcoin ETF may be getting approval. Things just went nuts in AH.

I've been in and out of MSTR about 5 times in the last 3 months. My current holdings were at 335 and 320. The Bitcoin ETF may be getting approval. Things just went nuts in AH.

My basis is 150, was on vacation when spiked in the summer would have sold calls. Looks like a strong pump.

If BTC holds around 35k or pumps higher, looking at a 20-25% gain with a decent broader market.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT