ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Crypto Degen Thread****

that crypto whale guy is an attention whore who lies. there was $168 billion in USDT volume in the past 24h so minting one billion is not a sign of a ponzi like he is claiming.

I've deleted 95% of crypto twitter. Most of them are more annoying than Warrior Poet and NC Hawk 5 combined. I think I will follow around 5 accounts that is if I can find that many worth following.

Qullamaggie (swing trader who took 3,000 dollars and traded his account to close to 100 million) had a very good observation today on his livestream about Bitcoin and the 50 MA on the monthly chart. He said that Bitcoin for almost 10 years has consistently found support at the monthly 50 MA. I checked and he is correct. Since Bitcoin was at 300 dollars, it has been below the 50 MA on the monthly chart one time. That was in March 2020. Currently the 50 MA on the monthly chart is $21,080.

50 MA discussion starting at 4:50

Last edited:
LUNA is now under 12 dollars. It was in the 80s last week and near 120 in March.

AZeQuDxR

Last edited:
Reactions: ericram and Moral
Brutal...there will be many posts like this in the next few days. The Crypto Trader book that I mentioned a few weeks ago has probably a half dozen similar screen shots from the 2018 crash in the first chapter.

Reactions: Moral
I've seen multiple posts relating to LUNA telling people not to commit suicide.

ugh that is sad. i was trying to be lighthearted with my post but that sucks. hopefully people can find the strength to move past those thoughts.

at the end of the day we are all just living on an island on a spinning rock in outer space worrying about a socially constructed concept called money.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
It seems like everyone is waiting to start loading up on Bitcoin in the 27k - 28k range, which makes me think either the bottom is already in and we chop around in the low-mid 30’s for a while, or we are nuking straight through to the 24-25k region (and ultimately even lower). Can’t see the market giving everyone what it wants and/or expects.

What the hell were some of these people thinking? I guess I see crypto as just another investment avenue. Put some money in, make some gains and be willing to jump ship quick. Putting your whole savings of $100,000 in a highly volatile asset like that seems idiotic. Like most of the time, there are going to be some people that got very rich and a lot of people that got buried.

I could definitely maybe teach women in red states how to buy abortion pills on the dark web. That could help bitcoin.

Bitcoin was just at 27,700. I'm guessing that it will test the monthly 100 MA, currently $21,016, sometime in the next week.

I saw a post on twitter today asking whether Bitcoin would be as high as 15,000 dollars absent all the CV stimulus money. Again guessing, but probably not.

The most commonly mentioned mining cost, around 10,000 dollars, is not out of the question if the monthly 100 MA ($21,016) doesn't hold and the support of the previous peak in Dec 2017, $13,820 also doesn't hold. It is currently a falling knife and having worked in restaurants, you just let the knife fall unless you want to get hurt.

Last edited:
How long before the sec steps in on crypto? What will that do to the market? More importantly. When are you buying bitcoin?

How long before the sec steps in on crypto? What will that do to the market? More importantly. When are you buying bitcoin?

US govt is near impotent when it comes to regulating business. I'm not expecting anything from the US other than a half ass executive order. The EU and the UK may be the entities to first step up and regulate crypto. Actually, Canada may have been the first after they seized the crypto of people who donated to the trucker caravan.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
US govt is near impotent when it comes to regulating business. I'm not expecting anything from the US other than a half ass executive order. The EU and the UK may be the entities to first step up and regulate crypto. Actually, Canada may have been the first after they seized the crypto of people who donated to the trucker caravan.

Soooooooo……. More importantly, when are you buying bitcoin?

Soooooooo……. More importantly, when are you buying bitcoin?

I got out of all crypto the night before Russia invaded Ukraine. The next morning I tuned into Crypto Banter and listened to that fool tell everyone to stay strong and not sell. I knew then it was right to get out. I'll get back in when it finds a bottom and goes sideways for a while, forming a proper base. I'm not buying into a V shaped recovery on the Bitcoin chart. I'm thinking the quality companies in the stock market will recover well before crypto does.

Tomorrow, I am going to scroll through the top 1000 cryptos and see if any of them are showing relative strength while Bitcoin and others are crashing so severely. If something is up, doubt many are, going sideways or are only slightly down then those are worth putting on a watchlist.

I just scrolled through the top 50 cryptos, by market cap. This takes maybe 30 seconds, if that. Bitcoin is down around 30% over the last seven days. Pretty much everything else is down more, some a lot more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT