ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Crypto Degen Thread****

First thoughts with out taking the time to fully assess- great starting point if passes, too bad it has taken so long . Dems seem to be the biggest obstacle on getting this thru.

On a side note: Big hearing in the SEC v. Ripple this afternoon. Speculation is the judge ordered the meeting to finally make the SEC turn over docs she has 3 times ordered to turn over.

I have two books on short selling sitting next to me that are written by Gil Morales. I should probably read them lest I miss out on this bull market.

Reactions: Moral
It's all just gonna go to zero at some point isn't it? What's the use for it other than for criminals to launder their money and speculators?

Reactions: Banditking
Tried binance a month ago and pulled out as soon as I could after all the restrictions they put on moving around funds and coins.

It's all just gonna go to zero at some point isn't it? What's the use for it other than for criminals to launder their money and speculators?

No, there is some utility but these prices were absurdly over-inflated. The past ~82% drops from the peak would bring Bitcoin to around 12,000 dollars. Because this most recent peak was driven by extreme amounts of money printing and the previous drops not so stimulus driven, I am going to guess that it will drop around 90%. That would put Bitcoin around 6,700 dollars. Either way, I won't touch it until it finds a price level and then goes sideways at that level for around a year.

Reactions: pjhawk
I tried to front run the prior-cycle ATH with limit orders at $19,995 and my front run got front run.

Oh well, I’m sure we’ll get there eventually.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT