ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Crypto Degen Thread****

Seems like the XRP trial and the Tether stuff along with some crypto winter have made things iffy for many right now. I'm guessing in January it should start to move up and if the trial goes well things will jump up and take off heading into spring/summer.
Ripple Identified as "Opportunity in Payments"

Wells Fargo and HSBC and Goldman Sachs are all on board​

Heads up Boyz.
Monday could be bigly interesting day in the crypto world
(thread)
Something to look into after the possible Monday massacre. Just my opinion/not a professional/DYOR

HBAR (Hedera)- https://hedera.com/

Currently around .06. Kind of in the mid range of its price history. Coinbase reposted a story that they are working on listing it on their exchange.

The one caveat is no one knows how long it will be before listing. So a chance to get in and sell on the day it pumps upon its listing.

Reactions: Moral
From everything I have read this rings true.

Also something to think about with BTC.

An "unknown" person created this brand new thing that could wreck economies and goes dark. Never to be seen or heard from again. Do we really think the government somewhere somehow along the line was not involved? I mean a government that no matter who is in power is accused of being overreaching in its power and BTC is just out there operating on its own?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
"But suddenly, on the 14th of September, four months after the disaster, the storm erupted, when South Korea issued an arrest warrant for Do Kwon, according to CNET, for allegedly violating South Korea’s Capital Markets Act, with prosecutors reportedly charging that UST and luna should have been classified as “investment contract securities."

Reactions: Moral
CHZ has potential

ivwY66fF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT