ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my thread and the Adults will be speaking soon. The man child moron called a last second press conference to take attention away from it. So insecure, so pathetic. All yours.

Shut up. The moron has personally attacked me and is destroying MY thread but we both wrong. Knock it off

Yes people personally attacking me, lying and posting bullshit in my thread here but I'm at fault...LOL

3 times now you have said it's "your" thread.

You are so weird....and that's putting it mildly.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Chill out dude
Mother ****er lies about me so much under the guise I say shit about him.

You can say "you dude you don't have to comment about everything" but I was doing a damn good job about keeping on topic until that.

Fuxk that cat cuddling bitch. I know him, I could do what he is saying, I have made the decision NOT to.

456233483_10220971954167187_4069147636137059425_n.jpg

It's my thread and the Adults will be speaking soon. The man child moron called a last second press conference to take attention away from it. So insecure, so pathetic. All yours.

Shut up. The moron has personally attacked me and is destroying MY thread but we both wrong. Knock it off

Yes people personally attacking me, lying and posting bullshit in my thread here but I'm at fault...LOL

No and yes it's my thread and you truly have no idea what losers like Whiskey have done to my personal life.

4 times now you have said this is "your" thread.

You are so weird....and that's putting it mildly.

Reactions: Scruddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT