ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're messed up if you let a convention, of all things, move you one way or another politically
In no way did this move me. But if your republican ass watched this, and still voting for Trump, you have problems, and you had problems anyways because you are republican.

That is how I know I am right generally. One of the 1st lessons a judge taught me: if neither side is happy you probably made a just decision.
I just have big enough shoulders to not care that you guys throw the "you are both being dumb" when I could call the bluff on prove what the **** your talking about but I don't.

It is annoying though.

image.png

See HBOT. They both hate me now. That is how you do it.
Jimmy,

You really think what you are catching out of me right now is "hate", or do you think that's a little bit more of you being willing to lean into the confidence of my shoulders knowings I'm not going to call bullshit on that "both sides".

You are a smart man, just see it every now and then.

I just have big enough shoulders to not care that you guys throw the "you are both being dumb" when I could call the bluff on prove what the **** your talking about but I don't.

It is annoying though.
Whiskey. Come on. You know you love to instigate, especially with Chis. You and Fran love pushing his buttons. It’s not cool and I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish.

I also don’t know why he gives you guys that power over him.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Jimmy,

You really think what you are catching out of me right now is "hate", or do you think that's a little bit more of you being willing to lean into the confidence of my shoulders knowings I'm not going to call bullshit on that "both sides".

You are a smart man, just see it every now and then.
Lol you're a joke. Never served the country and are literally a joke. Chimes in.

Whiskey. Come on. You know you love to instigate, especially with Chis. You and Fran love pushing his buttons. It’s not cool and I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish.

Absolutely I like getting a rise out him because he is constantly shoving his propaganda down our throats.

That wasn't the question.

He said I have impacted his personal life.

That's bullshit.

I'm not remotely pushed over anything. Those 2 embarrassments have done nothing for the country and have violated numerous board rules and should have been banned long ago. Just stating facts.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango is one of those toxic, insecure types that’s miserable so they have to project onto others.
He's not even that toxic lol and a lot of the time he doesn't start shit even but is willing to escalate and fire back. There are a lot of posters here who love to throw punches but can't take one back without becoming an emotional mess and breaking down.

I'm pro 🇺🇸. I am. not here to personally attack people like many are and were enabled to do so here with zero ramifications. Thankful I'm not any of those assholes and wow President Biden. Home run tonight. Fantastic.

Biden lied a lot, but his most glaring one was regarding the border. The failure of him and his border czar cannot be overstated.

The yelling was very weird too. He slurred a lot but he also stayed up past his bedtime so I'd say a 3/10 overall is a fair score for his performance tonight.

Biden lied a lot, but his most glaring one was regarding the border. The failure of him and his border czar cannot be overstated.

The yelling was very weird too. He slurred a lot but he also stayed up past his bedtime so I'd say a 3/10 overall is a fair score for his performance tonight.
The Nazi chimes in. Perfect. You are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT