ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Dolphins vs. Broncos Thread***

Excellent film breakdown of a couple big plays by a former player. McDaniel is using the defender’s assignment rules against them

My Takeaways From The Dolphins 70-20 Win Over The Broncos In Week 3:

• 70 points and a 50 point win…yeah that just happened.

• All offseason I said this offense could be historic in year 2 and boy have they delivered so far

• Mike McDaniel deserves a ton of credit for this turn around as he’s developed an amazing culture, got the best out of some players considered move on worthy, he’s improved himself as a coach, etc.

• As of September 25th, 2023 Tua is playing the best football of any QB in the NFL right now

• Tyreek Hill is the best player in football

• De’Von Achane has arrived and if he along with Mostert can continue being a formidable 1-2 punch, there’s no need to upgrade at RB

• Terron Armstead is so elite when he’s healthy

• The offensive line continues to open holes in the run game and help keep Tua upright and his jersey clean with another phenomenal outing on Sunday

• Liam Eichenberg was decent in relief - had some bad snaps but they weren’t awful enough for Tua to mishandle or be shot over his head

• This Dolphins defense is starting to come together nicely under Fangio and it’s only going to get better as players get more comfortable in it as well as when Ramsey comes back

• Jevon Holland might be the best safety in the NFL so far during the 2023 Season

• AVG continues to make every rep count and looks like one of the best defenders in Fangio’s defense

• Kader Kohou is having a STRONG sophomore campaign so far

• Ogbah woke up and made some BIG plays yesterday - very encouraging and looks a lot better with his hand in the dirt as opposed to standing up

• Besides that 3rd down stop with David Long Jr., Jerome Baker has struggled so far this season

• As great as the offense has been and as good as the defense is beginning to look, Miami’s special teams has left a lot to be desired at times What a game and what a start to the season for the Miami Dolphins. This has been the most exciting start to a season I’ve watched out of any of the professional sports teams I cheer for. Bring on the Bills.

“Breathtaking!” - Rich Eisen Reacts to the Dolphins Hanging 70 Points on the Denver Broncos

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT