ADVERTISEMENT

*******************************Official IOWA at Michigan Game Thread*******************************

Lots of NFL scouts were at the Oct 5 Iowa / Michigan game.

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

EGHqr2sU8AA64nU

This info came from this tweet:

Reactions: WildTurk
Kirk gets asked " Coach you had 600+ yards of offense last week; what do you like about this offense that you hope to see continue today?"

His answer: That won't continue today, I'll guarantee you that.

Have some confidence Kirk. Speak in confidence about your team for F**ks sake!

I will never understand your weird obsession with something as low level as punt return.

It like worrying about rebounding in the third quarter for half courts shots

I feel our lack of catching punts in the NW game In 2017 directly led to a loss.

I feel our lack of catching punts in the NW game In 2017 directly led to a loss.

Do you mean catch like fumble? Can then agree.

What we are talking about is letting the ball roll, which never ever has led to a team winning or losing.

Kirk gets asked " Coach you had 600+ yards of offense last week; what do you like about this offense that you hope to see continue today?"

His answer: That won't continue today, I'll guarantee you that.

Have some confidence Kirk. Speak in confidence about your team for F**ks sake!
Must be someone's first time listening to Kirk Ferentz

I don’t blame him. Evvvvvvvvveeyone is picking Iowa. That scares me

Yep. His rationale for picking Michigan was sound. He said it is a contrarian pick and while Iowa is good, it is the kind of game they have a history of not showing up for. Michigan with a lot to prove. It reminds me of the Wisconsin game a couple years ago.

His thoughts have me worried.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
Do you mean catch like fumble? Can then agree.

What we are talking about is letting the ball roll, which never ever has led to a team winning or losing.

I disagree. Long punts can change the game. Look no further than when Iowa had roby.

Must be someone's first time listening to Kirk Ferentz
Of course it is not my first time listening to Kirk but he shut that question down quick and in a hurry. Can't say anything like "you know, I hope we're able to throw some good balls, make some catches, and put points on the board?" Come on Ferentz, answer the question appropriately at least.

I disagree. Long punts can change the game. Look no further than when Iowa had roby.

Letting it roll has never impacted a game. The offense still gets the ball and its up to them. The most a punt is gonna roll (typically) is what 10 yards.

I have a Pokemon Go EX raid that is supposed to happen at 12pm (2pm central), hopefully the game is done by then.

Typically I wouldn't go but Shadow Ball Mewtwo is back and it has a possible of being shiny.

Reactions: takai
Looks like GameDay, except for Corso, told us to go F ourselves. Timer to prove 'em wrong.

Michigan polar bear too stupid to know how to clap. Nice school there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT