ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa Indiana Gamethread*****

This game didn't go as I anticipated it would but, I sure am happy with the final result. Yes, we have plenty of areas that require improvement but, that is normal for the first game of the year. I feel good about next week.

Reactions: Moral
I didn't think the Hawks would so utterly shut down the Hoosiers offense but the defense was expected to be good and they are probably very good.

The offense needs work. Petras was OK and the QB controversy is over for now. Iowa was clearly pretty conservative after the 12-0 lead. Have to hope Petras improves from game to game.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I think this defense could be one KF’s best. That secondary is legit.
It’s all legit. The one question mark going in was our DLine, which was in Penix’s face all game long. They held their gaps well on running plays also.

If something or someone jumped out to me this game, it was Jestin Jacob’s, who was an absolute stud, flying around the field, and looked like a DB in coverage

It’s all legit. The one question mark going in was our DLine, which was in Penix’s face all game long. They held their gaps well on running plays also.

If something or someone jumped out to me this game, it was Jestin Jacob’s, who was an absolute stud, flying around the field, and looked like a DB in coverage
Jestin looked like a specimen out there...me likey!

I didn't think the Hawks would so utterly shut down the Hoosiers offense but the defense was expected to be good and they are probably very good.

The offense needs work. Petras was OK and the QB controversy is over for now. Iowa was clearly pretty conservative after the 12-0 lead. Have to hope Petras improves from game to game.
I don’t ever remember a score of 12-0.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT