ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
TopherChris, for some reason, loves trolling me & the board and picking fights.

In other threads, people have caught on and called him exactly what he is.

Here are some examples of others responding to him:

two of those quotes were mine Fran 😂

Reactions: Franisdaman
Yeah, I posted that tweet already at 2:06 pm in another thread. But you know that.

Why do you keep going to that thread, taking what I post there, and then post it here? You have done it numerous times now.

I know you are a troll, but you are also acting like a 3 year old child.

Here is that thread that you are obviously monitoring and then taking what I post there and posting it here. You are just a waste of everyone's time.

This is what I posted at 2:06 pm:

My bad, I just saw something interesting posted elsewhere and figured I'd share it here. I thought that's what people did here.

fdaman policing other threads to see if a tweet he copied somewhere else and then posted on HR was also copied and posted on HR.

classic !

topherchris policing other threads and copying info from those threads to this thread, just to keep this thread on top of the board?

can't make this shit up

I might have to take frannie off ignore just for the comic relief! Living rent free in that thoughtless head of his. Hilarious!
The best part is a mod on the forum he dedicates his entire life to called him out on that same forum in front of everyone. That's gotta hurt. You can tell how much he cares by his responses to our awesome thread.

Reactions: skydog0784
The best part is a mod on the forum he dedicates his entire life to called him out on that same forum in front of everyone. That's gotta hurt. You can tell how much he cares by his responses to our awesome thread.

actually, the best part is the several posters who have called you out & have called you a douche and an asshole.

that's gotta hurt.

Reactions: topherchris20
This is exactly the kind of crap that makes this site so much less enjoyable. And it seems to be getting more and more prevalent. Some of you guys need to grow thicker skin. We're all Hawkeye fans and unless you were the original poster on twitter, you don't own the tweets. I appreciate it when people here post them as I don't spend any time on Twitter, but to fight over the tweets seems like a waste of time and space to me.

This is exactly the kind of crap that makes this site so much less enjoyable. And it seems to be getting more and more prevalent. Some of you guys need to grow thicker skin. We're all Hawkeye fans and unless you were the original poster on twitter, you don't own the tweets. I appreciate it when people here post them as I don't spend any time on Twitter, but to fight over the tweets seems like a waste of time and space to me.
Exactly, getting mad over someone reposting your repost when 90% of your posts are reposts is the definition of irony. ***Some*** posters think they are on par with the mods or Hawkeye sports writers when they're actually neither.

Bump

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Iowa Hawkeyes
Chicago Cubs
Chicago Bears
Chicago Blackhawks
Sacramento Kings

I’m rolling with the Kings as long as Keegan is on the team. When he leaves I’ll go back to the Bulls. NEVER switched teams in my life until now.

Go Keegan, Go Kings!!

Reactions: drew_hawk
Do all of the top draft picks play about the same amount in these games? Do they dial it back if they decide 'dude is legit, no risks taken'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT