ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Keegan Murray NBA career Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s days like today when the Warriors play like trash that I need a little Murray ball.

Seems like Barnes plays well with Murray too. I could see it as he has a similar disposition.

Have said it quite a few times the last years, but the balance he has on his jump shot is unrivaled. Makes it easy to have a repeatable stroke with that triple threat position. So impressive.

I think they want KM to scrap a bit more for rebounds, would be nice to see him make a push on that front as well. Helluva rookie year so far at the halfway point!

Reactions: Bishop1971
Have said it quite a few times the last years, but the balance he has on his jump shot is unrivaled. Makes it easy to have a repeatable stroke with that triple threat position. So impressive.

I think they want KM to scrap a bit more for rebounds, would be nice to see him make a push on that front as well. Helluva rookie year so far at the halfway point!
They are a fun team to watch. Will be very curious to see what they do at the deadline. NBA trade deadline this year will be bananas

Anybody else just turning in to a full on Kings fan? I really like the NBA and I've been a Mavs fan for ~25 years, but I find myself watching a lot more Kings these days. They are super fun to watch, leading the NBA at almost 120 points / game. Plus 40% of their starting lineup is from Iowa. And they seem to just have a lot of likeable guys. Fox seems like a good dude when I've heard him speak and his game is really fun. Same with Sabonis. I think I'll plan a vacation around a Kings home stand this spring. That is the weirdest sentence I've ever written.

First time in 17 years being 5 over. Had like 5 chances to get their earlier in the season, was starting to think it would never happen.
They're still the kings til theyre not.. but definitely feels different then their previous teams

Anybody else just turning in to a full on Kings fan? I really like the NBA and I've been a Mavs fan for ~25 years, but I find myself watching a lot more Kings these days. They are super fun to watch, leading the NBA at almost 120 points / game. Plus 40% of their starting lineup is from Iowa. And they seem to just have a lot of likeable guys. Fox seems like a good dude when I've heard him speak and his game is really fun. Same with Sabonis. I think I'll plan a vacation around a Kings home stand this spring. That is the weirdest sentence I've ever written.
Bulls / Kings

Lifelong Bulls fan but I just love Murray and support his team as long as he plays.

Reactions: slipHawk and Bro D
I do enjoy watching Murray play in the big leagues. He’s fun to watch straight up. Maybe sacto becomes 3rd fave behind Warriors, Bulls

Kings are my team now for sure. Keegan has the all time rookie 3 pt record within reach and just grabbed 10 boards for his first double double in Sabonis’ absence. Fox is as impressive as anyone in the league when he’s on point and Barnes has been on fire lately. The entire team needs to work on defense but offensively it’s so entertaining every single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT