ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Luka Garza in the NBA and I suppose the Timberwolves thread*****

Funny what injuries and decent PT can do for a player such as Luka.

I'd say as long as KAT is out and Gobert is hobbled, that PT will continue. Garza is still probably 4th banana on the T-Wolves at center, so he has take advantage of this opportunity.

Funny what injuries and decent PT can do for a player such as Luka.

I'd say as long as KAT is out and Gobert is hobbled, that PT will continue. Garza is still probably 4th banana on the T-Wolves at center, so he has take advantage of this opportunity.
Yeah, nba is funny… even the fringe guys are really really good. You’ll often see dudes buried on the depth chart see good playing time from injuries… go nuts for 2-3 games… and then disappear again.

Yeah, nba is funny… even the fringe guys are really really good. You’ll often see dudes buried on the depth chart see good playing time from injuries… go nuts for 2-3 games… and then disappear again.

That's what I'm afraid of here. Gobert and KAT get healthy and the PT disappears.

Yet Luka the last 3 games has got 55 minutes and put up 61 points. That's going to raise some eyebrows, but he has to keep up that type of pace. He's got to score to have NBA roster/PT value.

Aaaaand then last night happens. Gobert returns, Luka gets 2 minutes. Looking at the box score, Memphis didn't positionally list a center so maybe it was matchup related - yet Minnesota played Gobert/Reid 47 minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Nice 3-1 road trip with wins over both LA teams and the Kings. Keagan struggled tonight and Garza in sweats.

Garza has the mentality of him being the best on the floor and isn’t afraid of any situation. Wish Keegan would have that same mindset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT