ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft

As someone who does not follow NBA at all I have to wonder. Why doesn’t lebron play for $1 this next season so the lakers can stack the roster and maybe have a chance to win one before theY become the worst team in the league for the foreseeable future? @McLovin32, I’m loving the implosion of your favorite team. SUCK IT NERD!!!!!!
That'll ruin Bronnys chances for minutes.

Reactions: SolarHawk
I was so excited to see LBJ play coming out of HS and couldn't wait to watch his career develop after that first game vs Sacramento on opening Friday night on ESPN, now I can't wait for him to go away.

The Kyle Filipowski story is kinda crazy. Sounds like he started dating an older mormon woman while he was still in high school, she basically groomed him into the mormon culture, and now he doesn't speak to any of his family members....and is going to the friggin Jazz strangely enough.

This is a crazy story that has been kept quiet!; I'm hopeful some reporter takes a deeper look into this. It sounds like she may be his cousin.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
7fc6844a-dc33-4f6a-b981-13c57e3ea70a_text.gif

Reactions: mnole03
Based on Bronny's skill level and the likelihood he won't ever become a rotational player in the nba, i think he'll regret not getting the full college experience. Personally i would have rather stayed in college banging co-eds and turning into a good college player instead of being the kid whose dad got him in the NBA and one whose career will be over as soon as dad retires. But as always, LeBron comes first

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT