ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official *** Minnesota Dual predictions, preparations, discussion, etc.

Very sad I'm not make the trip to CHA but 1. I really should work right up until the Dual 2. Its way to cold and drifty. So I guess working up until then watching it on TV.

Very sad I'm not make the trip to CHA but 1. I really should work right up until the Dual 2. Its way to cold and drifty. So I guess working up until then watching it on TV.
Yup, made the choice not to travel from WDM. The older I get, the less I want to mess around with bad weather conditions.

This dual was going to be a nightmare anyway since I have to be up at 4am tomorrow but it hurts to miss out on Nebraska Friday and Minny tonight.

7pm on a freaking Monday. Who comes up with this crap?

season 13 GIF

My prediction. Hawks win comfortably, and we see Kueter tonight. I was under the impression he was going to go against nebby and he didn’t. I assume he goes and looks great.

Reactions: Bobhaywood
My prediction. Hawks win comfortably, and we see Kueter tonight. I was under the impression he was going to go against nebby and he didn’t. I assume he goes and looks great.
In retrospect he probably should have, especially if he's the guy going forward.

As hoops is going to go over (and why not start wrestling at 7:15??? I am not sure how I'm going to watch or listen, except it seems like the KXIC app will have the wrestling live?

Edit. Maybe hoops will be over?!?

If Teske is not banged up, I hope he goes. He has a lot to work on in the next month and a half. Great chance for BK to cut his teeth at Carver as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTwrestle
As hoops is going to go over (and why not start wrestling at 7:15??? I am not sure how I'm going to watch or listen, except it seems like the KXIC app will have the wrestling live?

Edit. Maybe hoops will be over?!?

Since like the 1960s, any live BTN program is also an available live via the Fox Sports App.

Good news, the iHeard Radio app that has been around since at least 1970 has wrestling on it!
Grace got a brownie and Ironside didn't get one and doesn't want it. Also Grace got ice cream as well.
Ironside - pretty good showing against Nebraska. We could catapult Iowa fwd. They could win all ten.
Brands was pleased that they TCB against Nebraska, fans, refs.

Reactions: el dub
Brands
We're home.
We'll go anyway.
This is part of the weekend.
We're supposed to go Sunday.
We're going to try it.
We've got to be ready to go.
Shaking things up in the lineup a little bit
Keep things humming.

28.2 seconds in 5 min.
Edit: MN is not fouling. It's a miracle.
Don't have to find my blackberry to fire up the old app.

Weird to be watching a home meet.
We had friends from MN coming over and then driving south for two hours to IC and the road reports didn't look good.

Referees are two guys that we've never complained about before so that seems good.
First match is 7:30 away.

Reactions: Squarehat
Ironside:
Not a whole lot of fans
Sub Zero temps
On the radio and TV
<Mark may be to focused to know that anything else is going on tonight>
Ironside is down to fighting weight.
Which is scary.
A few years ago, I was in the store talking to Mark as a good fanboy would and another customer engaged Mark about hot shot HS wrestler and how he looked at 141. Mark was very complimentary. Then the other customer asked if he'd rolled the HS kid, which Mark had done. The guy wanted to know if the HS kid was drilling Ironside. As respectfully and politely as he could, Mark explained that he was a grown man and that the kid was an 18 year HS senior.

Reactions: HawkFan1986
I/G- about 8K in the arena
Ironside would die for a cheeseburger.
Ironside gives a shoutout to his daughter Hannah.
Good night to tune in on the radio or tv (no mention of the cesspool).
McKee is ranked 18 with only 2 losses??

I think Drake came out to the White Stripes
Nope it is his other song.
Tie ups
McKee overs
DA on his knee.
Almost hits his slide by.. darn
2 min
Mckee working the tri hold
McKee on a half shot.
Mckk changing levels
SM 1:16
McKee pop and almost double and DA counters neither scores
50 seconds
26 seconds
Mckee sweep and inside single and dumps for TD
DA out in 10 seconds
end of 1
1-3

2nd
DA on bottom
Up and almost hand control but is dumped own

M<cKee riding and has a leg in 1:40
Trying hands
RT over 1 min.
1 min left
McKee riding well.
on the edge and oob before DA can get out.
53 seconds
1:19 Rt

GREAT fight by Drake there in the 2nd.

Would have been nice to have "captain stall call" 😉 for the Hawks in the 2nd like Neb had last week. But we'll called match so far.

Another takedown by Drake!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT