ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official MN Twins 2022 season thread*****

Yep he made it a week. Sigh...Ryan looked awesome today!
Ryan looks very solid. Looks to be a great trade. My guess is Buxton is out a couple days. I think his reaction was much worse than a simple tweak. Now we will see how the rest of the pitchers do this next week. Still a lot of question marks. This year is just building up to the trade deadline and how many of these 1-2 year assets the Twins trade or flip for additional prospects. Correa will be the primary trade chip.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Figured they would blow it after Pagan walked the lead off in 9th. Thanks to the next batter for popping up his sacrifice bunt!

Terry Ryan could cobble together a bullpen from cast offs. This administration doesn't have the same ability or luck.

CJ Cron sure is looking good. Can Royce play firstbase?

Correa goes DEEP (into the hole to SS) and Twins score 2 off of 2 errors on the same play in the bot8 and Sox leave bases loaded on a K in 9th. 3 runs last 2 games off a Sac Fly and infield error. Hope this pitching keeps up!

White Sox have now lost 5 in a row!

Last edited:
Correa goes DEEP (into the hole to SS) and Twins score 2 off of 2 errors on the same play in the bot8 and Sox leave bases loaded on a K in 9th. 3 runs last 2 games off a Sac Fly and infield error. Hope this pitching keeps up!
We've had EXCELLENT pitching.

Reactions: rivalhawks
Yday…

Today…

Last edited:
Twins are giving this game away, but after Friday night's improbable win that makes it even I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Tunadog
First base was open with runners on 2nd/3rd. Why in hell did they not walk him?? His run meant nothing.

Also did Correa get dinged up yday? I think I saw he was PH for yday and DNP today.

Last edited:
First base was open with runners on 2nd/3rd. Why in hell did they not walk him?? His run meant nothing.

Also did Correa get dinged up yday? I think I saw he was PH for for yday and DNP today.
Just listened to the end not sure on that. Much needed off day tomorrow.

Sano was trying to run them into an out or two and Detroit bad news beared it! Doubt we ever see another ending like that. However nobody was at 1st base so not sure if Sano actually knew what he was doing or not. My guess is not and he lucked out.

Sano was trying to run them into an out or two and Detroit bad news beared it! Doubt we ever see another ending like that. However nobody was at 1st base so not sure if Sano actually knew what he was doing or not. My guess is not and he lucked out.
That was laughable but needed after another Wolves chokejob

Get this: When Buxton has been on the field for the Twins since the start of the 2019 season, Minnesota owns a 125-73 record, which roughly translates to a 102-win pace over a 162-game campaign.

When he hasn’t been on the field in that time? The Twins are 94-109, good for a 75-win pace.

Congratulations to longtime Twins killer Miguel Cabrera, who visits Target Field this week for the first time since he became the 33rd player in AL/NL history to join the 3,000-hit club. The 39-year-old slugger has faced the Twins third-most among Major League teams throughout his decorated career, and he entered this week’s series hitting .310/.380/.543 with 46 homers lifetime.

The first of those 3,000 hits, by the way, came all the way back on June 20, 2003, when he debuted as a 20-year-old kid for the Florida Marlins. That hit? A walk-off blast in the 11th inning that soared over the head of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays’ center fielder.

That center fielder’s name? Rocco Baldelli.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT